Post your non Celine Purchases here.....Share with us we won't tell

That's beautiful!!! I'm also thinking about getting a pink Chanel wallet, I love the bright pink camellia lamb skin but I'm scared its going to get scratched easily...
I have the black lambskin and I don't baby my wallets, to my surprised it held up pretty well...don't forget to post it here if you end up getting the wallet :smile:

So many beautiful purchases - you ladies all have me drooling!!!!

I had promised myself no more bags for at least a year now, but the month wasn't even over, and I was traveling overseas for work when I came over this beauty and had to take it back with me :P

My first clutch!!!!!

118223ef.jpg

Some recent purchases... :cloud9:

L1010834.jpg

L1010836.jpg

Citron Python PS11 mini & matching wallet.

IMG-20120327-00451.jpg

Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses.

IMG-20120327-00439.jpg

Givenchy Antigona & Alexander McQueen skull print scarf. (Trying to ignore the So Black Kelly tempting me behind, but it's on my wishlist.)

IMG-20120329-00463.jpg

Charlotte Olympia heels.

I also have 2 new babies from Celine as well, and will be updating my family thread. But that will have to wait till I'm a little less busy. :jrs:

Charmystique said:
Some recent purchases... :cloud9:

Citron Python PS11 mini & matching wallet.

Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses.

Givenchy Antigona & Alexander McQueen skull print scarf. (Trying to ignore the So Black Kelly tempting me behind, but it's on my wishlist.)

Charlotte Olympia heels.

I also have 2 new babies from Celine as well, and will be updating my family thread. But that will have to wait till I'm a little less busy. :jrs:

gorgeous purchases especially your citron python.. is so pretty!! Congrats!

So many beautiful purchases - you ladies all have me drooling!!!!

I had promised myself no more bags for at least a year now, but the month wasn't even over, and I was traveling overseas for work when I came over this beauty and had to take it back with me :P

My first clutch!!!!!

118223ef.jpg

Gasp Neo007, this is so beautiful and understated. Congrats and use her in the best of health!