Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

I haven't taken one yet, but I can say the drop on me is similiar to a Day, except the Day is a bit longer by a couple of inches. I do appreciate that the shoulder strap is adjustable, mine arrived on the middle setting, so I could definitely shorten or lengthen as needed.

I haven't taken one yet, but I can say the drop on me is similiar to a Day, except the Day is a bit longer by a couple of inches. I do appreciate that the shoulder strap is adjustable, mine arrived on the middle setting, so I could definitely shorten or lengthen as needed.
Thanks, I’m officially intrigued.

One thing I'm not the most keen on is that it doesn't have a solid closure at the top, no zipper or magnet. However, the way it slouches and folds into itself, I think it would stay secure on your shoulder. I don't see myself stuffing it to the max either, so everything should be contained.

One thing I'm not the most keen on is that it doesn't have a solid closure at the top, no zipper or magnet. However, the way it slouches and folds into itself, I think it would stay secure on your shoulder. I don't see myself stuffing it to the max either, so everything should be contained.
I’m very curious to see how much it will hold. I rarely zip my bags, the only time I find it an issue is if the bag is on the shallow side.

I prefer small to medium sized bags, but don't usually maximize the space often unless I'm traveling or out all day. I do find myself needing to pare down significantly if moving into a mini bag.

I can post a mod shot and what fits in the bag later if that helps?

I prefer small to medium sized bags, but don't usually maximize the space often unless I'm traveling or out all day. I do find myself needing to pare down significantly if moving into a mini bag.

I can post a mod shot and what fits in the bag later if that helps?
If you have the time that would be great!