Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

After a lineup of red Bals I wanted a neutral Bottega Veneta tote and went for ….yet another red …medium cesta with unusual straps, and another goodie in…. well…. red ….. a larger cosmetic bag to carry as a clutch

View attachment 5744507

View attachment 5744508
Two more BV small bags, crossbody chain (I will replace the chain with ????) in orange and dark red, will see which one to keep, the worst option is that I get to love both. Unusual, they have zip at the bottom and compartment under the flap, can be interesting

View attachment 5750015
Returned all except for cosmetic case ( new and beautiful red), Cesta and small crossbody. Well let’s say that unlike Bals, BV does not age well, looks dirty and can’t do anything about it. Not worth and no wonder resale value is low.

However, I LOVE BV SLGs and have a ton, anything that is tucked into my felt organizer looks new after years if use, but bags ? You can’t help the ugly aging.

The only BV bag I have that looks better now than when it was new long time ago is this small ebano, BUT only outside, the interior is completely flaking leather/suede….so I have a brown purse organizer to keep SLGs clean in the meantime, anything I bought from Bal stood the test of time amazingly. Too bad, I tried to have a BV bag.
912B02B9-C924-4744-80BF-80D877471BBC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JenJBS and Deco
Returned all except for cosmetic case ( new and beautiful red), Česta and small crossbody ? Well let’s say that unlike Bals, BV does not age well, look dirty and can’t do anything about it. Not worth and no wonder resale value is low.

However, I LOVE BV SLGs and have a ton, anything that is tucked into my felt organizer looks new after years if use, but bags ? You can’t help the ugly aging.

The only BV bag I have that looks better now than when it was new long time ago is this small ebano, BUT only outside, the interior is completely flaking leather/suede….so Inhave a brown purse organizer to keep SLGs clean in the meantime, anything I bouget from Bal sto od the time amazingLy. Too bad, I tried to have a BV bag.
View attachment 5752381
I have some older BVs that have stood the test of time, don't give up!