Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Debuting two new acquisitions today; my Gucci Princetown's and Johnny Was kimono. I thought this was cute/funny/ironic; the first place I went today was to my favorite juice bar and the guy in front of me in line was wearing the same exact shoes. :smile: I totally get now why everyone loves them, as they are so comfy that you do feel like you are wearing slippers. :heart::heart:
Pretty, pretty, pretty (I want to send a virtual friendly whistle of major approval if that is ok). Seeing you in this kimono top made me smile. This may be my favorite kimono top of yours (although I have so many favorites when it comes to your tops :smile:). Love those shoes (funny story about your shoe twins, lol).

Reactions: Dextersmom
Day of finding HGs...
Finally!! it's home! Hermes carre Noel au 24 Faubourg
OMG YOU FOUND IT!!!
perfectscore.gif
Congrats my friend!

Reactions: Kendie26
Pretty, pretty, pretty (I want to send a virtual friendly whistle of major approval if that is ok). Seeing you in this kimono top made me smile. This may be my favorite kimono top of yours (although I have so many favorites when it comes to your tops :smile:). Love those shoes (funny story about your shoe twins, lol).
:love::hbeat::loveeyes:Fashionista alert!! Whoa girl, looking oh-so-fine AGAIN. STUNNING kimono & those slides do indeed look uber comfy. Congrats DM:yahoo::girlsigh:
Thank you both, my beautiful and supportive friends. I am grateful for you both in this new year. :hbeat::hbeat:

This is a true masterpiece!!! :love::love::love: Congrats, my friend!! :hbeat:
thanks, my Friend!
Debuting two new acquisitions today; my Gucci Princetown's and Johnny Was kimono. I thought this was cute/funny/ironic; the first place I went today was to my favorite juice bar and the guy in front of me in line was wearing the same exact shoes. :smile: I totally get now why everyone loves them, as they are so comfy that you do feel like you are wearing slippers. :heart::heart:
these Guccis are fab, but your new kimono is uber cool!! :tup: :tup: enjoy!
VERY PRETTY, like you my Love! Congrats on yet another beauty. I love all the close up pics you did w/ the details. They sure are works of art (all of these H scarves):love::girlsigh::drinks:
thank you, Sweetie! :hugs:

I'm confuzzled, was the original darker or is it just the lighting?
Actually, this is true to life, it is rich dark red/bordeaux wine colour
on most shots i see (or try to take by myself) the original Barolo comes out lighter than it really is, no idea why...
the New Barolo is darker than the original, it's has a strong dark brown undertone

Actually, this is true to life, it is rich dark red/bordeaux wine colour
on most shots i see (or try to take by myself) the original Barolo comes out lighter than it really is, no idea why...
the New Barolo is darker than the original, it's has a strong dark brown undertone
So I probably want both :lol:. BTW on the Bal front, I have a denim and boar leather Day bag on the way...