Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

I had mid-range kidskin gloves I bought in a gloves shop and Rome, I had cheap ones in lambskin from ebay, I had some other, different ones, longer, shorter, thinner, thicker... some broke down (too thin), some are too thick and uncomfortable, some lost one of the 2, but as we are again heading full steam to Spring and sunny days I decided to try these, hope at least they will last!
my new driving gloves in the orange box :smile:
This color is sooooo fab..congrats girl!!:heart::tup:

Reactions: ksuromax
Congratulations!!! :flowers: Maybe I remember incorrectly (you do have an amazing abundance of scarves :smile:) but you also have the smaller version or a similar smaller version, and it's in your avatar?
Good memory, girl ;) :lol:
the one in my avatar is the HG i've been chasing and finally snatched, i have it in the same size 90x90 cm in different, light blue colour, as well as a small format, gavroche, also in light blue, 45x45 cm :smile:

Debuting two new acquisitions today; my Gucci Princetown's and Johnny Was kimono. I thought this was cute/funny/ironic; the first place I went today was to my favorite juice bar and the guy in front of me in line was wearing the same exact shoes. :smile: I totally get now why everyone loves them, as they are so comfy that you do feel like you are wearing slippers. :heart::heart:

Attachments

• 20180114_130544.jpg
    20180114_130544.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 20180114_130739.jpg
    20180114_130739.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 84
This is such a lovely brooch, my friend. :love::love: Congrats on this beautiful addition to your classic collection. :heart::heart:
Oh, my!! :loveeyes: this is so sophisticated and exquisite!!! Tres chic!! :tup:

Oh wow, this one is so pretty and elegant. This is definitely a dream brooch, can’t wait to see it on you. Congrats and enjoy.
Thank you kindly my dearest Bal gals. :hugs:I was surprised & happy:happydance:this one came along. “Come home to mama” as they say:giggle::hugs:

Debuting two new acquisitions today; my Gucci Princetown's and Johnny Was kimono. I thought this was cute/funny/ironic; the first place I went today was to my favorite juice bar and the guy in front of me in line was wearing the same exact shoes. :smile: I totally get now why everyone loves them, as they are so comfy that you do feel like you are wearing slippers. :heart::heart:
:love::hbeat::loveeyes:Fashionista alert!! Whoa girl, looking oh-so-fine AGAIN. STUNNING kimono & those slides do indeed look uber comfy. Congrats DM:yahoo::girlsigh: