Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

SO excited to own my first Chanel bag! It's preloved and in excellent condition. Here is my new to me baby Coco Cabas in dark silver[emoji173]️View attachment 3678698

BIG Congrats JB! How exciting! And she is a beauty -- love the color and the comfy hobo style! Looks great on you too. BTW, I really like your bathroom (the sink, the tiles, colors, very nice!). Enjoy!

Reactions: Jaidybug
Reactions: Jaidybug
BIG Congrats JB! How exciting! And she is a beauty -- love the color and the comfy hobo style! Looks great on you too. BTW, I really like your bathroom (the sink, the tiles, colors, very nice!). Enjoy!
Thank you so much IM! I love hobos and totes so this bag is perfect for me[emoji4]And thanks for the nice compliment on my bathroom too!
Great bag, enjoy!!!!
Shape and size wise it looks very close to my Prada cervo, i love it to bits!!!! It's very handy! Wear it well!
Thanks again K, I think I know which bag you are referring to as it's similar looking to the Coco Cabas (and it's another bag on my wish list)[emoji5]
JB...your Chanel is so beautiful and it looks great on you!! What an awesome find...congrats! :love::love::love:
Thank you so much DM! I love seeing all your beautiful Chanel bags (so inspiring) [emoji6] and I'm so happy to finally own one of my dream bags[emoji4]
Wow what a fantastic find!!! I really love this color and it looks amazing on you!! Major congrats, Jaidybug!!!!:heart::flowers::loveeyes:
Aw, thank you Auvina! [emoji5] I'm over the moon in love with this bag