Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

This tote is just so lovely and chic, Kendie!!!! Wow, and it was on sale, what a score!!!! Very beautiful leather too! I'm very interested of chevron too, thinking about a chevron mini.....;):panic::girlsigh:
Very pretty and practical tote, my friend!! You are one smart cookie. :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you, k! :heart::heart:

Thank you, Kendie! The black rectangle mini was my first and I do love it. :hbeat:

This is so pretty! I didn't know TB made bags like that -- I need to check it out! Congrats on this wonderful work bag!

Triple thanks to my Lovelies...love you all!
Auvina~sale price indeed does = "score!" This tote is also lamb leather & has a very nice feel to it....i really dig it. Yes a chevron mini is in store for you! I think I decided to keep my pink chevron as my only mini....just to keep it extra special (now watch, I say that & I'll end up w/ a blue mini next:lol:). I think the Coco is 1 of the prettiest, most feminine Chanel's...just can't decide if it's for me. I will just be drooling over yours for now!:hugs:
DM~it is a much more practical tote for me in the sense that I won't be freaking out nearly as much if something happens to it (damage/wear-wise). I was too concerned that laptop weight would be too much for a "C" tote. I really want the one i told you about though so it's not out of the question :panic::hugs:
Iamminda darlin'~ yes she makes some nice bags. I got this one at Bloomingdale's but I think Nordstrom also carries it & her website (although I think just red on her site):hugs:

Today with my Bougainvillea mini Evelyne and super comfy brand new Lucky Brand sandals (they are 40% off right now). :heart:View attachment 3676660View attachment 3676662

1 of your cutest looks! I adore it (& you!) How funny you mention Lucky brand shoes cause I finally bought my very first pair of Ballerina flats & they're Lucky... I just got them & color is soft metallic pewter but they're chameleon color as they look slightly goldish in some light... so comfy! IMG_1492985441.215448.jpg

I took an updated shot of my mini family today that I wanted to share with you, my Bal friends. :hugs:
Black and red lambskin beauties in the back. Metallic silver, bronze and dark charcoal caviar beauties in the front. Here is something I found interesting. The 2 square mini's are made in Italy and the 4 rectangular mini's are made in France. :heart:View attachment 3675797

What an amazing collection! Stunning mini family![emoji7]

Reactions: Dextersmom
I'm very happy to share with my dearest friends here my latest CC additions!!!:yahoo: First are the black mini Coco with lizard handle and the blue lambskin square mini!:heart::heart: I thought I wanted a blue mini in caviar but this lamb is just so gorgeous and luxurious, I couldn't resist.:biggrin: The caviar of this Coco is quite sturdy, I was lucky to come cross one with black lizard handle and ruthenium hw, I love love how it's leather lining!!!View attachment 3675875View attachment 3675879
I also got the large Citi Rock flap in metallic goatskin from a very trusted seller in pristine condition, no signs of wear(seriously?!). I was so thrilled being able to get this gem fortunately. I missed it when it just came out, sold out quickly, I was dying for this color. Once in awhile I saw people listed it way over retails for an excellent condition one but was not in the color I wanted. I'm super excited sharing it with you all!!!:hbeat:
View attachment 3675877 View attachment 3675878

Lastly is the group picture. Thank you all so much for letting me share my latest excitement!!!:heart::hugs:

View attachment 3675876

Omg, they are all stunning! [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji7]Many congrats!

Reactions: Auvina15
Today with my Bougainvillea mini Evelyne and super comfy brand new Lucky Brand sandals (they are 40% off right now). :heart:View attachment 3676660View attachment 3676662
Love this, you look great. It's also the only Hermes bag I like and am considering getting it.

Have a question for any of you ladies who know the answer.
I always thought the H was meant to be worn facing outwards, since the entire point of the perforated H was to let the grooming equipment dry. Worn inwards (towards the body) would be counter-productive. So why do I keep hearing that wearing it outwards is incorrect? Even the Hermes near me (two of them) have the Evelynes' displayed in their window, both with the H facing out. And every single time I see this bag here (Manhattan) the H is always worn outwards.

Reactions: Dextersmom
Love this, you look great. It's also the only Hermes bag I like and am considering getting it.

Have a question for any of you ladies who know the answer.
I always thought the H was meant to be worn facing outwards, since the entire point of the perforated H was to let the grooming equipment dry. Worn inwards (towards the body) would be counter-productive. So why do I keep hearing that wearing it outwards is incorrect? Even the Hermes near me (two of them) have the Evelynes' displayed in their window, both with the H facing out. And every single time I see this bag here (Manhattan) the H is always worn outwards.
Thank you BPC!! :hugs:
I am no H expert, by any means. I only have my 2 Evelyne PM's and this mini and I adore them for their understated beauty (imo) and high quality, buttery soft leather. There is a TON of talk about this on the H subforum; particularly on the Evelyne club thread. I wear mine both ways, depending on my mood and where I am (sometimes I like to "hide" the H against my body). According to H extremists (just kidding....sort of :lol::heart:) technically the H is meant to be worn close to the body to allow the tools to breathe. Some people find it tacky to wear the H facing outward. My SA at H said he thinks it can be worn any way you want and prefers it the way they display it, with the H facing out. :P:heart:
What a pretty outfit you have on. Missed seeing your beautiful Evelyns. Super cute sandals (I like Lucky brand!). Hope you are having a great Sunday :smile:.
Thank you, my friend and I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday. :hbeat:

Awesome colour for spring!
Thank you! :heart:

1 of your cutest looks! I adore it (& you!) How funny you mention Lucky brand shoes cause I finally bought my very first pair of Ballerina flats & they're Lucky... I just got them & color is soft metallic pewter but they're chameleon color as they look slightly goldish in some light... so comfy! View attachment 3676790
Thank you, darling!! I love your new flats! We are often on the same shopping wave length, no? :lol::hbeat:

What an amazing collection! Stunning mini family![emoji7]
Omg, they are all stunning! [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji7]Many congrats!
[/Q
Thank you, sweet JB!! :hbeat::hbeat:

Congrats rx!! I really like the black straps & tie (vs the usual LV vachetta color)...bet it looks adorable on yoU!:flowers:

Love this one! I truly think they have perfected the mono Noe with this version (the zippered compartment, the non-vachetta strap, and the closure for the drawstring). Great bag! Congrats and enjoy!

Love it!!! It's so classic, clean line and very chic. The Timeless piece!!!

I really like the shape of this bag, rx! [emoji813][emoji813]
Thank you so much Ladies! I am giddy to add another hardy bag to my collection - much as I love all-leather bags , canvas is still the way to go with the weather conditions here. [emoji11]

I'm very happy to share with my dearest friends here my latest CC additions!!!:yahoo: First are the black mini Coco with lizard handle and the blue lambskin square mini![emoji813][emoji813] I thought I wanted a blue mini in caviar but this lamb is just so gorgeous and luxurious, I couldn't resist.[emoji3] The caviar of this Coco is quite sturdy, I was lucky to come cross one with black lizard handle and ruthenium hw, I love love how it's leather lining!!!View attachment 3675875View attachment 3675879
I also got the large Citi Rock flap in metallic goatskin from a very trusted seller in pristine condition, no signs of wear(seriously?!). I was so thrilled being able to get this gem fortunately. I missed it when it just came out, sold out quickly, I was dying for this color. Once in awhile I saw people listed it way over retails for an excellent condition one but was not in the color I wanted. I'm super excited sharing it with you all!!!:hbeat:
View attachment 3675877 View attachment 3675878

Lastly is the group picture. Thank you all so much for letting me share my latest excitement!!![emoji813]:hugs:

View attachment 3675876

I took an updated shot of my mini family today that I wanted to share with you, my Bal friends. :hugs:
Black and red lambskin beauties in the back. Metallic silver, bronze and dark charcoal caviar beauties in the front. Here is something I found interesting. The 2 square mini's are made in Italy and the 4 rectangular mini's are made in France. [emoji813]View attachment 3675797

Just took pics of my newbie. It'll be in my work/tote rotation. Has great organization inside & 2 exterior pockets...plus it has my fave chanel chevron vibe with pattern AND IT WAS ON SALE! Like I needed another black bag but whatever! [emoji14][emoji23][emoji847]View attachment 3676401
Oh my goodness Ive been ogling all th eye candy and I cant find my jaw I dropped it somewhere !
DM and Auvina - I am just speechless! Kendie - you can never have too many black bags girl! And that TB just caught my eye...those lines and style scream classic ...youre going to get much use out of that. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]