~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

mundodabolsa said:
^is that a clutch/pouch its so you or does it have straps? (I don't know what slg stands for...)

I want a clutch like that... I looove it!

Its a pouch. The model in their ad holds the pouch like a clutch. Slg = small leather good/s

My new purchase fresh from the brand new Celine Boutique in NY! I'm so excited it opened!!

I have been thinking about this bag for months, but though the phantom looked too big on me. Fast forward to now, all I have been thinking about is this gorgeous bag! Went to the new Celine Boutique in NY, and I knew I could not just leave it there.
Presenting.. My new Croc Embossed Small Phantom!
68ca0720.jpg

b8448361.jpg

My new purchase fresh from the brand new Celine Boutique in NY! I'm so excited it opened!!

I have been thinking about this bag for months, but though the phantom looked too big on me. Fast forward to now, all I have been thinking about is this gorgeous bag! Went to the new Celine Boutique in NY, and I knew I could not just leave it there.
68ca0720.jpg

b8448361.jpg
love it love it LOVE it!! :woohoo: so happy for you!

Congrats NYC :yahoo:, this is my DREAM bag, great choice, it's such a classic bag. I need to get one soon. If you don't mind, please post some mod pics, would love to see!

68ca0720.jpg

b8448361.jpg

My 2 new Celine babies!

gorgeous, love them both, congrats, mini_glasshouse!

kobe939 said:
I have bought these quite a while back, just didn't have time to post them. Thanks for letting me share!

With flash:

Without flash:

I still have a tri-color nano that hasn't been photographed yet, might do that tomorrow.

The orange is mini?? Color is fluo orange??
Thanks

I love this bag. Def my next buy. Enjoy!!

68ca0720.jpg

b8448361.jpg

just got my first celine today!! theres some scratches/dents on the front of the bag though :sad: but im okay with it since i got it at the $2000 price yay!

Attachments

• 430992_777574861635_5410839_36263511_1208316214_n.jpg
    430992_777574861635_5410839_36263511_1208316214_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 5,764
NYCavalier said:

Love!!!! Congrats.

Love love love! :love:

68ca0720.jpg

b8448361.jpg

68ca0720.jpg

b8448361.jpg

Congrats! It's gorgeous!!!!