~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. Gorgeous!!! Love both bags!!!!

2. A CLOSE UP PICTURE OF mini Coquelicot
    [​IMG]

3. Cheer up with all ur ladies, plz allow my 2nd-time post it here. Love it so much:smile:-Navy mini smooth leather
    image-3364098130.png

4. Never posted my second Celine purchase. Shoes from the a/w collection I believe.
    They look much nicer irl than in this crappy iPhone pic.

I don't see much Celine shoes in this thread!

image-1379378783.png
  5. Yay! I got a new SLG inspired by <b>ilsecita</b>

ForumRunner_20120126_121527.png

6. ^is that a clutch/pouch its so you or does it have straps? (I don't know what slg stands for...)

I want a clutch like that... I looove it!

7. Is this a tote!! I like the different blacks, very stylish and non-traditional take on a classic color.

8. Just got my hibiscus trio from NM troy!! I LOOOOOVE IT!! the perfect fuchsia i was looking for. I was a little bit worried when I ordered it because i don't really like girly pink, but hibiscus is actually fuchsia color that I recently looking for. Glad I made the decision!!!!! A early early valentine gift for myself!!!! YES! (Too hyper right now :p)

9. My black smooth mini came today! :yahoo:

(It's sharing the camera with my Souris mini)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. what a perfect couple :smile: congratulations on a complete set!

11. thanks to you! :hugs:

12. :party:

13. Gorgeous bags...especially your embossed croc phantom, it's so classic.

14. I have bought these quite a while back, just didn't have time to post them. Thanks for letting me share!

With flash:
    [​IMG]

Without flash:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I still have a tri-color nano that hasn't been photographed yet, might do that tomorrow.

MikeyJose likes this.
  15. Beautiful Red and gorgeous picture!

Beautiful croc phantom!