Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

I recently picked up the Hydra Beauty Micro serum and its amazing, it has made such a difference to my skin and when I don't use it for a day or two I can see the difference in my skin.

I also got the Perfection Lumière foundation a while ago, I won it on eBay, the colour is slightly too dark for me so I use it in summer when I am tanned, but from the few times I've tried it, I love it. It looks beautiful on, and lasts really well. Expensive for foundation but totally worth it.

Hi ladies :smile:

Is Chanel foundation drying? Newbie here.. I have sensitive skin but I wanted to try it and maybe the blushes and bronzers.

I don't find them drying personally. However, they do have quite a high proportion of alcohol in the formula so that may irritate your skin if you're sensitive.
Highly recommend the cream blushes and Chanel's powder blushes, they are all beautiful. Bronzers tend to run pretty warm/orange toned so depending on your skin tone they may not work for you.

My absolute favourite lipstick in the whole world is the Chanel Rouge a Coco 109 Rouge Noir...it's a very dark blackened red...apparently it's discontinued and I'm desperate! There's. Similar shade in stock but it's waaaaay more purple toned and it's not as flattering on me...
Does anyone know of a dupe or where maybe I could get some backups of the 109?

Reactions: bonjourErin