Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

Anyone tried the new Sublilmage Le Teint foundation yet? I ordered it from the website and have been using it for a few days. Really like it so far - feels like it melts into my skin and looks so natural. I like the brush too.

I'm super intrigued by this! But can't yet bite the bullet because I have too many foundations at the moment (TF, dior, vitalumiere Aqua, estee double wear light plus numerous cushions) and because of the price [emoji30] glad to hear it's working out for you! Must be super luxurious

Got this today... a little mini haul... I went to the makeup boutique with the intention of buying the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation... but the SA suggested the new Le Blanc foundation. I was SOLD! It is a semi matt but luminous finish. Was perfect on my combination skin and lasted for hours!

IMG_1489828932.672949.jpg

has anyone seen this in person? I was wondering if anyone would recommed this or the twist version which is a bit larger?
Any info helps! :smile:
New Limited edition: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/chanel-...trio/4580541?origin=category-personalizedsort

Twist version:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/chanel-...pray/2991120?origin=category-personalizedsort

I have the twist and spray and I love it! Fits in my purse and is so easy to change out the bottles. Here it is with the other items that go into my LV Favorite PM.
IMG_1490743706.525425.jpg

Reactions: ChloePanda168
How does Le Bank compare to the Vitalumiere? Im looking for a foundation and powder for travel

The Le Blanc is a bit more matt than the Vitalumiere aqua and looks more luminous on me.
The Le Blanc also has more coverage and I felt that lasted longer on my face.
Texture wise both felt beautiful on, but Le Blanc gave me a really nice luminous glow but not dewy where as the Vitalumiere aqua was more dewy.

Hope that helps!

Where did you purchase the jasmin oil if you dont mind me asking? I am hoping to purchase it as well, let us know how it works out for you :smile: !
I bought mine from the chanel beauty boutique in burlington arcade in London, I called before the launch to see if they were getting it and she said they only got 3 so I had 1 put aside for me. It's quite expensive nearly £100 for 50ml but you only need a few drops. I don't use it every day only when I need a little extra hydration. So far I still love it :smile:

I bought mine from the chanel beauty boutique in burlington arcade in London, I called before the launch to see if they were getting it and she said they only got 3 so I had 1 put aside for me. It's quite expensive nearly £100 for 50ml but you only need a few drops. I don't use it every day only when I need a little extra hydration. So far I still love it :smile:
Thank you! I hope I can get a bottle to try!