post pictures of yourselves!

CIMG3002small.jpg

im on the left. i pretty much look like this only with red and black hair. theres also an older pic if you click on my profile thingy.

my names liz, im 17 and i live in miami, fl [gross]. im still in high school and blah blah blah

It's so nice to match faces to sn. People always look different in my head, like the blonde were brunette, etc.

I am 27, live in LA, 5'3". A bigger pic of my avatar and a random pic that DH snapped before we went out. I definitely look my age. :tdown: hehe.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• qtiekiki_sdcc.jpg
    qtiekiki_sdcc.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 370
  • qtiekiki.jpg
    qtiekiki.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 379
:wtf: I had to do a double take cuz you look INSANELY IDENTICAL to my friend!! Here's a pic:

Akoitank.jpg

I'm on the LEFT and your long lost twin is on the RIGHT!! :wtf: (P.S. those aren't our kids LOL we all used to work at an after school program and we took some of them to the zoo during the summer :P )

And of course, we can't forget these pictures!
HAWAII TPF GIRLS at the meets!
TPFHawaiigals.jpg

I'm 2nd from the right w/ my Paradiso Zucca!

I would name everyone else but I think I'll let them reveal themselves! hehe :P
Ohhhh and I dont think I have a copy of the picture from the 2nd meet... Can one of you girls post that one?!?! Thanks!!

I just turned 20 about 2 weeks ago.. I'm 5'2" TALL.. hmm what else do you want to know? LOL

ladybugpoop - I loved your foam characters!! Especially your Adios & CiaoCiao stars!! LOL and your hubby is silly xD

Keep the pictures coming girls!! This is a fun thread!!

that's awesome!! you're from hawaii?? me too!!!! i'm from ewa beach but i'm going to college in texas...i miss it...btw i love your zucca!!

missaznpirate - Ohhhh you're from HI too!! :biggrin: Awesome!! But seriously though, you look A LOT like my friend!! :shocked:

Aileen - Your family is so cuuute!! Happy belated bday to Nikki!! :smile:

Qtiekiki - You DONT look your age at all!! You look 20/21!!

Here's the other Hawaii TPF meetup pic! I'm the one on the left standing behind Dana. :P I'm 30 yrs old, married, and have 18 mo. old twin daughters. :tup:

Attachments

• hawaii tpf meetup.jpg
    hawaii tpf meetup.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 138
Greenbird, are you from Wisconsin? I live in the Milwaukee area. I still have yet to get up to Door County. I heard it is really pretty in the fall when the leaves are changing.

I live in Hudson on the western border just across the river from Minnesota. We are pretty much just an extension of the Twin Cities. Housing is a bit cheaper here and only a 20 minute drive to St. Paul. I LOVE Door County! I've been there in the spring and also in the summer during cherry picking season. I've never been to Milwaukee but I hear it is a nice community.