post pictures of yourselves!

You ladies are all so cute!

SB, I love the wedding photo. How does the country song go, "Ladies love a country boy"?

Here I am in my cube at work... boooo cubes!! :tdown:

Attachments

• Haircut.jpg
    Haircut.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 118
Here are baby and I a few months ago. Baby is much bigger now. :P

009-6.jpg

you were the one who made a tokidoki helmet for ur baby!!! soo cute!!!!

a_3c36479516af48de161d168b9b97b9fe.jpg

Here I am at one of my oldest and dearest friend's wedding in Coney Island a couple years back (although my hair is much longer, straighter and darker now). I pretty much look the same otherwise :smile:

I am loooong out of college (graduated from FIT back in '88!). I live in NYC and I'm an illustrator :smile:

This picture is from May, I think. The rest of my recent ones are with different bands and stuff.
l_996eed7e0d7b3d2f60dfe9d576c67530.jpg

And just for fun:
l_7fcae6f9aa08748ee609f36630d412a2.jpg

Putting my bag there was totally my dad's idea, lol! That was at the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, they had an exhibit on space.

i do that too but obviously, my imagination is wayyyy beyond reality!! :roflmfao: so nobody looks like the pictures i've formed in my head!

JenY, you are the only one so far that I've had pictured exactly right in my head. :idea: I'm one of those people who makes up faces in my head for people I don't know...I do the same thing for characters in books (I read a LOT). And I had you pegged!

-SB