Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Hi!

I just got my 1st Givenchy Antigona from SSENSE (Montreal QC) 5 mins ago! She is absolutely beautiful, my only concern is the handle, front is a little bit curve, im not sure if its just with the packaging. Any thoughts? Tia
Congratulations! I purchased from them and mine arrived without issue. Probably the way it was packaged but it’s hard to say whether it will resolve on its own. I would contact them and ask that they send you a replacement. Ask them to check it first before sending out to you.

Reactions: love_ki_kai
Congratulations! I purchased from them and mine arrived without issue. Probably the way it was packaged but it’s hard to say whether it will resolve on its own. I would contact them and ask that they send you a replacement. Ask them to check it first before sending out to you.
I just called them and ask for replacement as I want it in perfect condition. Thank you guys!

Hi everyone! I had sleepless nights stalking this thread before making a decision to join the club! It was a very difficult toss between small or medium. Went for the latter. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed. Need to wait for a few days before the bag arrives. Attaching this photo...cant wait! =)

View attachment 4907503
OH wow! That bag looks stunning. Please post more pics when it arrives :smile:

I don't know much about Givenchy, what are the leather and color called?

If anyone is looking for a really unique antigona release, check out this navy croc antigona mini at selfridges! I had wanted an antigona since 2015, but I could never pull the trigger on it because I only liked the shiny black and my closet did not need another black bag. I came across this gorgeous navy blue croc in Saks a couple of months ago and it stole my heart!! It looks so good with neutral colored clothes and the color changes in different lighting from a dark black to a light navy blue! When i purchased it Saks only had 2 in the store and this is the first time I've seen this color way at another retailer and it looks like they only have 3 in stock. I love her!

8587DF9B-F3C2-4EFF-B370-94B8FE396F0B.jpeg

5AF71B89-6FEA-4CDB-86EE-6942C6379CDB.jpeg

If anyone is looking for a really unique antigona release, check out this navy croc antigona mini at selfridges! I had wanted an antigona since 2015, but I could never pull the trigger on it because I only liked the shiny black and my closet did not need another black bag. I came across this gorgeous navy blue croc in Saks a couple of months ago and it stole my heart!! It looks so good with neutral colored clothes and the color changes in different lighting from a dark black to a light navy blue! When i purchased it Saks only had 2 in the store and this is the first time I've seen this color way at another retailer and it looks like they only have 3 in stock. I love her!

View attachment 4935651

View attachment 4935652
Oh wow it’s stunning serious bag envy!

I have this pink beauty, mini size. Bought few years ago, love the color but find it a but bulky to carry cross bodied. Not sure I want to sell it and how much it worth! Ladies can you give me some advice!

Attachments

• 6A12319F-A576-4104-9108-27C93C14ED6F.jpeg
    6A12319F-A576-4104-9108-27C93C14ED6F.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: GemsBerry
Hi, everyone! I am eyeing the Antigona medium black in grained leather for years now but I think I finally will put the trigger and buy it this year! May I ask do you consider it as a classic after being around for such long time or still an IT bag!! I dont wanna to spend that much money on an IT bag! How is the wear and tear!!!

Thank you in advance!!

Reactions: JenJBS
Hi, everyone! I am eyeing the Antigona medium black in grained leather for years now but I think I finally will put the trigger and buy it this year! May I ask do you consider it as a classic after being around for such long time or still an IT bag!! I dont wanna to spend that much money on an IT bag! How is the wear and tear!!!

Thank you in advance!!

I'd definitely say it's a Classic. I feel like it started as an It Bag, but over time has gone from It Bag to Classic.

Thank you in advance!!
I love the shape of the smooth leather mini Antigona. I just find the zip and the strap a bit fiddly. I would buy it again for the way it looks. Classy.

Reactions: Purselover86