Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

After several years of thinking I don’t need this bag in my collection, I ended up purchasing this gorgeous beige camel Mini Antigona! Admittedly, I am a little bit scared of color transfer. I watched some videos online and some use the scotchguard spray to protect the bag. Any other ideas to fight against color transfer perhaps? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• C44E15D1-DA21-4BD3-BF3E-B9359716BAF2.jpeg
    C44E15D1-DA21-4BD3-BF3E-B9359716BAF2.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 304
View attachment 4749198

Any thoughts on the newly launched nano antigona bag?

I like how in pics it's more streamlined without the handles of the mini hard ant, and it's shape is more exaggerated. I'm not sure how big it is, but since the mini hard ant fits quite a lot, I can imagine the nano fitting a decent size, even if it's namesake says otherwise. Anyone who owns one or has seen it irl can chime in.

I have my eyes on a gorgeous pre-owned Antigona mini in medium beige, but I noticed that its date code is the exact same as the one on FP (and I'm sure it can't be the same exact unit as I live in Asia).. does anyone know if it's possible for 2 (or more) units to have the same date code? :confused1:

Sorry if this has been discussed before, tried searching in other Givenchy threads but couldn't find the answer I'm looking for...

I have my eyes on a gorgeous pre-owned Antigona mini in medium beige, but I noticed that its date code is the exact same as the one on FP (and I'm sure it can't be the same exact unit as I live in Asia).. does anyone know if it's possible for 2 (or more) units to have the same date code? :confused1:

Sorry if this has been discussed before, tried searching in other Givenchy threads but couldn't find the answer I'm looking for...

this may not be of any help, but Givenchy, and this forum, has never been big like some of the other forums about codes, which is probably why there isn't much info when you searched the threads. i hope someone does reply, but if not, you may want to pay for an authentication, or at least, make sure the return policy is flexible.

Reactions: sagittariusjt
this may not be of any help, but Givenchy, and this forum, has never been big like some of the other forums about codes, which is probably why there isn't much info when you searched the threads. i hope someone does reply, but if not, you may want to pay for an authentication, or at least, make sure the return policy is flexible.

Thank you randr21! finally decided to just get them authenticated at 3rd party site :smile:

Hi all, may I know if there are any mini antigonas with gold hardware (black with pebbled leather)? I'm asking because all the pics & videos I've seen are always with silver hardware. Please do correct me if I'm wrong! TIA :smile:

Hi!

I just got my 1st Givenchy Antigona from SSENSE (Montreal QC) 5 mins ago! She is absolutely beautiful, my only concern is the handle, front is a little bit curve, im not sure if its just with the packaging. Any thoughts? Tia

Attachments

• 076D05AD-DF76-48D5-B12C-95D382062AE6.jpeg
    076D05AD-DF76-48D5-B12C-95D382062AE6.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 037F72E3-9BA3-4330-ADD3-6725A630DFFF.jpeg
    037F72E3-9BA3-4330-ADD3-6725A630DFFF.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Venessa84