Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!!

2. OMG guys. So I was on a hunt for a new timeless bag. Something that will be structured and keeps its shape over the years, lots of room and conservative in its design for the office.
    Of course I had narrowed it down to a Givenchy Small Calfskin or a Saint Laurent Baby Sac De Jour Calfskin. :heart: And after seeing everyone's gorgeous bag in action and positive comments on its excellent craftsmanship and design - I'm totally sold! Woo my first Givenchy purchase should arrive this week and I'm so excited.

JenJBS likes this.
  3. Congratulations! :yahoo: Would love to see pics when it arrives.

LittleLuxe likes this.
  4. Most definitely! :yes: I'm concerned I might get addicted though. HAHAHA!

JenJBS likes this.
  5. #3215 Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    She's here and she's beautiful! :love:
    First I ordered the calfskin, it arrived all scratched (perhaps it was due to the way it was packed?) But I was not sure if they gave me a display piece either(there was no blue adhesive on the metal pieces) and felt the leather was so easily scratched I went instore to exchange it right away.
    I ended up opting for the durable pebble goat leather. And the staff was so amazing totally apologetic and now I got a beautiful brand new little black work bag! It's so roomy and the handles and strap are so comfortable!
    There's plenty of room for a small umbrella, mini pochette, kirigami wallet, my bamboo cutleries, LV pm agenda, small notebook, mobile and more.
    I'm obsessed!
    20200315_153156.jpg

youngster, randr21, Venessa84 and 4 others like this.
  6. Beautiful! :loveeyes: Congratulations! :yahoo:

7. Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection! :tup: The Antigona is a great bag, classic and chic.
    Pebbled goat leather is amazing, and you totally shouldn't have settled for a scratched bag.

JenJBS likes this.
  8. Love hearing happy CS stories with a beautiful classic bag ending.

JenJBS likes this.