Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

SMH... Seeing the collection all together is cool and all but it also highlights how many bags I have in black haha! I just love black bags! I also have a brown Michael Kors tote and off-white coach bag to round out my color needs lol. I’m waiting on my Black Julian to arrive today but my excuse for that is I use my Julian’s as diaper backpacks. They workout really well for that! I also love my new-to-me RM diaper bag that’s center back in this photo. It totally has the MAB vibe going on.

Love your collection!! I love black bags too! :love:

So where do you go now to sell?
uugh....I sold a few at local consignment.....got very little for them
may try ebay in the future but I'm afraid hearing all the horror stories. I have one bag that is in really pristine condition. I'd hate to sell it there and have someone complain it was fake or not what they expected or whatever.
at least at the consignment store, the buyer gets it and they can't return. but they take a big chunk of the money.

may try ebay in the future but I'm afraid hearing all the horror stories. I have one bag that is in really pristine condition. I'd hate to sell it there and have someone complain it was fake or not what they expected or whatever.
at least at the consignment store, the buyer gets it and they can't return. but they take a big chunk of the money.
I recently started selling on poshmark and Mercari. Poshmark takes a pretty big cut so I think I prefer Mercari. I also sell on eBay. Fingers crossed, I’ve had positive experiences 99% of the time.

SMH... Seeing the collection all together is cool and all but it also highlights how many bags I have in black haha! I just love black bags! I also have a brown Michael Kors tote and off-white coach bag to round out my color needs lol. I’m waiting on my Black Julian to arrive today but my excuse for that is I use my Julian’s as diaper backpacks. They workout really well for that! I also love my new-to-me RM diaper bag that’s center back in this photo. It totally has the MAB vibe going on.

What a lovely collection!!! :love:

I sent a couple of bags to TRR in early February and so far...nothing. Not even a confirmation of authenticity. I also requested a price quote from Fashionphile a week ago and....nothing. I want to get rid of some bags, but these companies are just not cooperating.

Yeah, I sometimes get worried about authenticity too even though I'm pretty careful these days.

I sent a couple of bags to TRR in early February and so far...nothing. Not even a confirmation of authenticity. I also requested a price quote from Fashionphile a week ago and....nothing. I want to get rid of some bags, but these companies are just not cooperating.

Yeah, I sometimes get worried about authenticity too even though I'm pretty careful these days.

Oh my gosh that is such a long time! Are they premier brand bags? I sent a bunch of things to TRR and they’ve had the box for two weeks and I got notice that they wouldn’t accept one item (but I have no idea which one) because of a mark or something on the interior but haven’t heard a thing about the other items in the same box!

Fashionphile took a while for me recently too (about a week) but then I submitted an item randomly one day and they got back to me in two hours. It’s so hit and miss with all of them.