Post MJ Sale Sightings Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bag.lover....oh, that i know. but when something's 40% off.....agh, it's like another power takes hold :smile:

Which style do you like more? If they are pretty much the same for you, get the less expensive one of course. Don't get something because it's on sale if you don't obsolutely love/use it. I would rather buy 1 must-have bag than several so-so bags. Which bag is a must have is really a personal preference though. =)

Zoinksta: Thanks for the report, you rock! =)

These styles are mostly from Resort 05. Honestly, I'm very surprised to hear that black & whiskey clutches are on sale. The clutches (even older colors) are stored inside glass cases at my local Saks as well, they (especially neutral colors) are hardly ever on sale. If anyone here can get it, congrats! Great deal!

- Orange Blake (Resort 05)
- Small orange MP (Resort 05)
- Large leather denim MP (Resort 05)
- Ivory patent quilted bowler (Spring 06)
- White & Black East/West hobo (Resort 05 or Spring 06)
49812_fpx.tif

- Blue quilted ursula hobo (Spring 06
- This tote in putty and black <- it's called Tote (from Spring 06's Soft Calf line)
p11024366_ph_hero.jpg

Regular price list can be found here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/1039598-post1.html

Diane is a real sweetheart... can't imagine how many calls she has gotten so I'm posting a rundown of some of the things she still had in stock in case you were interested in these:

Ursula bowler in black and and off-white. $975
Zip clutch in black, putty, whiskey. $395

(Price before discount, these will be another 40% off. There are more items but these are the ones I got specific info on.)

Shipping in the US via ground shipping is $13.00

Only selected styles are on sale, not the entire Fall 06 stuffs. Hudson is very popular to be on sale! Can you imagine Stam being marked down?
I know, but black zip clutches? black hardly goes on sale and from fall 06? And since hudson is only seasonal, there's always the chance... but alas, not today! I wonder if the Mischa's and the larger tote version is on sale... I really shouldn't be wondering... Bag ban in effect for 11 days!

I went to my local Saks tonight and found out the MJ bags are indeed 40% off, not 30!! :yahoo: The Marc by Marc Jacobs bags are 30% off and they are many of those to choose from. If anyone would like a list of those, let me know.

Here's what I saw for 40% off:

Black Anouk (silver hardware)
Clutch in Black (gold hardware)
Cosmetics clutch in Black
Key/Coin pouch in Black and Putty

Also...

p11024745_ph_hero.jpg

Ursula Hobo in Midnight and Black

49812_fpx.tif

This hobo in Black and Putty

p11024366_ph_hero.jpg

This tote in Black and Putty

No MP's or Blakes.:sad:

does anyone have a pic or can tell me what the east west hobo looks like? =) Sorry...I'm an MJ newbie! I was hoping for a Diane or Julia but the Naples branch doesn't have it anymore. =(

bag.lover, I want to hold out until my CC bills get paid off, hopefully by the end of this month. And I'm really, really, trying this time! This 40% hasn't even phased me yet.

mas2388, have you tried asking the Saks store to do a stock check across all the stores? You could try calling others Saks for stock. Also, I've seen Diane and Julia at Nordies Rack for less than $500 late summer, perhaps some still have it in stock.

Not sure what an E/W hobo looks like..

bag.lover, I want to hold out until my CC bills get paid off, hopefully by the end of this month. And I'm really, really, trying this time! This 40% hasn't even phased me yet.

thithi - you have a lot of will power! When I went today and I saw that table filled with sale bags, I was salivating! Good for you sticking to your goal!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.