Post MJ Sale Sightings Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LG, thanks for sharing. =)
I think that only older & less popular styles go on sale. If anyone calls, can you post the style names? TIA. =)

They have 3 colors of zip clutch wallets. She said one was brown, one was saddle (she looked that up and it's Whiskey) and black.

She also mentioned makeup bags and what I think is a card case.

She did not give me specific style names (I talked to Kathleen) but did say a few of the bags were in patent leather.

Sorry I didn't ask Diane about what was on sale. I'm not a Marc Jacobs fan so I wouldn't know what is desirable or not....

I have been eyeing the baby stam lately though....:drool:

agh, i'm so sorry i didn't ask about the rest....i'm so hudson-centric these days! and it's partially her fault...she was tempting me with a mulberry bayswater :rolleyes:

and zoinksta, yes, i will totally be your chili hudson buddy!

bag.lover....oh, that i know. but when something's 40% off.....agh, it's like another power takes hold :smile:

to everyone: i talked to diane again, and she has several large bags on hold. she doesn't know the names, so it's hard to tell from style descriptions, but it does sound like the ursula bowler is on the sale, in both black and navy. she also described a hobo style in black with white stitching, with a center closure flap...i know i've seen that style, but can't recall the name. and, she had a couple of others, plus some patent leather styles that sounded more like marc by MJ.

HTH!

Here's my report, i ran over to Saks during lunch, and they're just doing 30% off pre-sale.

These are the bags available for pre-sale at Saks Manhattan
- Orange Blake
- Small orange MP
- Large leather denim MP (last one)
- Ivory patent quilted bowler
- White & Black East/West hobo
49812_fpx.tif

- Blue quilted ursula hobo
- This tote (don't know the name) in putty and black
p11024366_ph_hero.jpg

i don't see any of the clutches on sale, they were all stored away in glass cases.
Hth's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.