Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hi all!
i am hoping for size help with So Kate, Kate, Pigalle 120, 100, Platos, and simple pumps. All in both patent and kid.

In non designer brands I’m a 6, sometimes 5.5.

in my Rockstud ankle straps I’m a 36.5 and they fit perfectly.

I have a CL Tucsy pump (kid leather) in 36.5 that has done room in the back. I just got them second hand but I think a foot petal will help with slipping.

I’ll take any and all advice on sizing.

If you have a 36, 36.5 in any of the styles and would be willing to post the measurements of the insole at widest part and length in cm that would be so very helpful.

I know it’s a lot of style requests so I appreciate the input. I plan to purchase mostly used, so it’s likely whatever I get will have some breaking in already. I don’t wear my heels daily so if I have to break in, it will be a long process ha!

Lastly, do the flats run similar in size?
The more I read, the more confused I get.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• FF4A36AA-96DD-41FD-97EB-7E565A7BD095.jpeg
    FF4A36AA-96DD-41FD-97EB-7E565A7BD095.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 2F5288D6-AA59-4CFA-BA2B-6E7471524738.jpeg
    2F5288D6-AA59-4CFA-BA2B-6E7471524738.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 23
Hi all!
i am hoping for size help with So Kate, Kate, Pigalle 120, 100, Platos, and simple pumps. All in both patent and kid.

In non designer brands I’m a 6, sometimes 5.5.

in my Rockstud ankle straps I’m a 36.5 and they fit perfectly.

I have a CL Tucsy pump (kid leather) in 36.5 that has done room in the back. I just got them second hand but I think a foot petal will help with slipping.

I’ll take any and all advice on sizing.

If you have a 36, 36.5 in any of the styles and would be willing to post the measurements of the insole at widest part and length in cm that would be so very helpful.

I know it’s a lot of style requests so I appreciate the input. I plan to purchase mostly used, so it’s likely whatever I get will have some breaking in already. I don’t wear my heels daily so if I have to break in, it will be a long process ha!

Lastly, do the flats run similar in size?
The more I read, the more confused I get.

Thanks so much!
I have Simple in patent (old sizing) in a 36.5. Also have the same pair in suede in a 36. New Simple in kid, 36. My non-designer size is the same as you, 6 and sometimes a 5.5. Loubies typically run TTS or a little big on me.
I have one pair of open toe flats in kid, 36 and they are a little big. I probably could have gone down 1/2 due to the open toe.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: stephm2022
Hi everyone! I made a last minute purchase and now just want to confirm some assumptions I made on size and understand how it might be the same or different for other styles.

Your US size in non-CL brand shoes:
I wear 9 in pumps, 8.5 in any elevated platform sandal. I have incredibly high arches.
Width of feet (narrow, average, or wide):
Narrow - 3 1/2 in
What CL's you already have (or have tried on) and what size they are:
None!
The style you are asking about and what season it is from:
I just purchased a brand new pair of Yolanda Peeps in 39.5 (fingers crossed), but also have my eyes on used Demi You 100s, Biancas, Very Rete Mesh.
Please include a pic or link if you're unsure of the style name:
I don't know season so attaching photos.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 4.03.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 4.03.47 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 4.03.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 4.03.55 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 4.04.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 4.04.18 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Hi all. Does anyone have the sex pigalle (in smaller sizes 34-35.5) that can tell me how they fit? I know they’re older so they run large but I’m trying to decide on buying a pair that is a full size down from my So Kate and hot chick size. Thank you!

Looking for advice on fitting Hot Chick 100……I am a 41 in pigalle Follies 100, and a 40.5 in Decolette 554(aka Kate 100), and 40.5 in Iriza 100…

Hot chicks have a small toe box and generally run small to size as a result. You’re probably a 41.5 based on your iriza/Kate size.

For reference, I wear:
39.5 in iriza (this style trends to run large for size)
40 in kate
40/40.5 in pigalles (small toe box)
41 in hot chick

Hi all! Louboutin newbie here! I promised myself years ago I'd hunt down a pair of Feticha pumps and am working towards that goal now, but I could use some advice on sizing. I usually wear a US women's 6.5 (brands ranging from Skechers to Seychelles to Guess) . The length of my feet is about 9" heel to great toe, and about 3.5" across the ball of the foot. I have a slightly wide toe and a narrow heel. Can anyone offer input? Thanks for all advice!

Hi all! Louboutin newbie here! I promised myself years ago I'd hunt down a pair of Feticha pumps and am working towards that goal now, but I could use some advice on sizing. I usually wear a US women's 6.5 (brands ranging from Skechers to Seychelles to Guess) . The length of my feet is about 9" heel to great toe, and about 3.5" across the ball of the foot. I have a slightly wide toe and a narrow heel. Can anyone offer input? Thanks for all advice!
Welcome! I had a pair of Feticha in black leather. they fit tts for me.

Hi all!

I'm finally at a point in my life where I have Adult Money and can make some purchases I've wanted to make for years, and I have my eyes on a couple of potential Loubs (Both 160, one pair of Daffs and one pair of Lady Gres.) I've never had to size shoes in EU sizing before, and the EU to US size charts I've seen have varied in whether they suggest adding 30 or 31 to your US shoe size to get the correct EU sizing. I generally wear a US 6.5 in most shoes. I can get away with a 6 in flats or shoes that are cut generously and very occasionally can get away with a 7. I have a wide forefoot and a very narrow heel and almost always have problems with heel slippage. The Daffs I am looking at are 36s and the Lady Gres 37 (both suede), and I feel completely lost on whether ether of these would be too large, too small, or just right! These would be my first pair and so I have no other Louboutin sizing to compare to. Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: angelnyc89
Hi all!

I'm finally at a point in my life where I have Adult Money and can make some purchases I've wanted to make for years, and I have my eyes on a couple of potential Loubs (Both 160, one pair of Daffs and one pair of Lady Gres.) I've never had to size shoes in EU sizing before, and the EU to US size charts I've seen have varied in whether they suggest adding 30 or 31 to your US shoe size to get the correct EU sizing. I generally wear a US 6.5 in most shoes. I can get away with a 6 in flats or shoes that are cut generously and very occasionally can get away with a 7. I have a wide forefoot and a very narrow heel and almost always have problems with heel slippage. The Daffs I am looking at are 36s and the Lady Gres 37 (both suede), and I feel completely lost on whether ether of these would be too large, too small, or just right! These would be my first pair and so I have no other Louboutin sizing to compare to. Any advice is appreciated!
For the Daffs I'd recommend going up a half size, so if you're a US 6.5 I'd try a 37. I buy and sell Loubs so I get to try a lot of styles on for size. I wear a US 8.5 and a 39 Daffodile was pretty spot-on.
I don't have any firsthand advice on the Gres, but the early posts on this thread advise they run true to size or a half-size down. Look for a 36.5 or a 36, although you could probably make the 37 work with a little padding if necessary.
And congratulations on the Adulting! ;)

For the Daffs I'd recommend going up a half size, so if you're a US 6.5 I'd try a 37. I buy and sell Loubs so I get to try a lot of styles on for size. I wear a US 8.5 and a 39 Daffodile was pretty spot-on.
I don't have any firsthand advice on the Gres, but the early posts on this thread advise they run true to size or a half-size down. Look for a 36.5 or a 36, although you could probably make the 37 work with a little padding if necessary.
And congratulations on the Adulting! ;)
Thank you!