Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

I don't think I'l be much help here. I've been wearing the 70mm boots (who runs, country crochet) in a 40.5. they are comfortable, I have room, I can wear socks. All my heeled louboutins are 40, although I could have gone with a 40.5 in patent (stretched them out, toes fell better). ballet flats in leather I can tolerate a 39.5, but have to have 40 for patent. My vierissma's are a 40, they are comfortable, but I probably could have taken a 39.5 (none in stock).

I think it might be safe to go with your sneaker size or half size up if available.

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering what you all suggest for the So Kate Bootie 100mm?

I'm 38.5 in Eloise, Kate 100 and iriza
39.5 in So Kate 120

I bought the 38.5 in the bootie and now I'm having some regret (they didn't have a 39 available for me to try). I know they'll stretch but just wondering what everyone else did.....

Hello! Long time since I don’t post here in this forum ❤️
I could use some advice on Debout 120 sizing, and while we’re here your opinion on Iriza both 100 and 120 could be useful as I have my eyes on a few pairs

My Italian size is 40, most of my CL are 41 but I do own also 40.5 (I can squeeze into 40 too) I own mostly boots and closed shoes but these are some sizes of the open ones that I have:
Pigalle 100 leather : 40.5
Old Pigalle 120 leather: 39.5
V-Neck 100 patent : 41
Duvette 120: 41 (perfect on the toe box, feels slightly off on the heel could be half size smaller)

Also:
Lili boot 120 : 41 but they’re big I could use at least half size if not full size less

I would say that my plant is wide, it’s difficult to measure but maybe about 9 cm/3.5inches if that makes sense?

thank you

Hi friends! I am considering getting a pair of cobra Decollete 554 in 37.5. I have a narrow foot and wear a 38 in the following:

38: Simple, New Simple, Fifi, Altadama.
I should have sized down to 37.5 in Bianca.
Feticha 38 is super tight in toe box for me but I'm stretching them and I think those babies are gonna be just fine.

Is the 37.5 in this shoe a terrible idea or think I can make it work? Sorry I don't have any pointed toe shoes for reference. Thank you for whoever gives feedback!

Hi friends! I am considering getting a pair of cobra Decollete 554 in 37.5. I have a narrow foot and wear a 38 in the following:

Feticha 38 is super tight in toe box for me but I'm stretching them and I think those babies are gonna be just fine.

Is the 37.5 in this shoe a terrible idea or think I can make it work? Sorry I don't have any pointed toe shoes for reference. Thank you for whoever gives feedback!
I can’t help specifically with your mix of sizes and styles, but for what it’s worth I’d 100% rather have a pair that’s (maybe) half size too small and stretch them than a pair that’s too big. Amazon has some good stretchers designed for high heels and they work a treat.
Feticha runs crazy small, so I think you’d be just fine with a 37.5 in 554 and a little “persuasion” lol.

Reactions: swimgirl13

And omg. Cobra! Do it! Do it! Do it! And post pics!

Reactions: swimgirl13
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I'm planning on buying my first pair of Christian Louboutins but not sure which size to get.

There's only one store that stocks CLs in my location, but they don't have anything in black patent leather, which I really want, so I'll have to import them. The store doesn't get in stock very often.

I tried on the So Kates in leather (snakeskin pattern) and the 36.5 fit me perfectly but I don't like the height, so want to get a pair of Kates in 100mm. Do you think the 36.5 in Kates patent leather will fit the same?

I also tried on the VPs in size 37 but the length was too short (I have long toes!). Then, tried on a suede Flo peeptoe in 37.5 and it was miles too big for me.

I'm generally a 37 / 6.5 in other brands like Zara, Steve Madden and Aldo and have a narrow foot.

If I import a pair, I won't be able to return it because it'd just be too expensive.

I'd appreciate any advice, thanks

Hello Ladies! I've tried to find any pictures of girls wearing Double L Pumps and I couldn't find any! Is there any issue/problem with this shoe that is not so popular? I love how it looks, I think it's just stunning! It reminds me of Jimmy Choo Lancer pumps but in more modern and fresh way. Does anyone here owns a pair? How is it in wear? And which size would you recommend?
I'm 37 in Kate 100, 37 in Zara, 37,5-38 in Saint Laurent/Dolce&Gabbana.

Attachments

• christian-louboutin-black-double-100-mesh-pumps_16268192_31714212_400.jpeg
    christian-louboutin-black-double-100-mesh-pumps_16268192_31714212_400.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 19