Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I'm planning on buying my first pair of Christian Louboutins but not sure which size to get.

There's only one store that stocks CLs in my location, but they don't have anything in black patent leather, which I really want, so I'll have to import them. The store doesn't get in stock very often.

I tried on the So Kates in leather (snakeskin pattern) and the 36.5 fit me perfectly but I don't like the height, so want to get a pair of Kates in 100mm. Do you think the 36.5 in Kates patent leather will fit the same?

I also tried on the VPs in size 37 but the length was too short (I have long toes!). Then, tried on a suede Flo peeptoe in 37.5 and it was miles too big for me.

I'm generally a 37 / 6.5 in other brands like Zara, Steve Madden and Aldo and have a narrow foot.

If I import a pair, I won't be able to return it because it'd just be too expensive.

I'd appreciate any advice, thanks
Hey, so which model are you looking for specifically? Honestly with louboutin, the material and model makes a huge difference in fit. Leather also stretches, but patent won't stretch as much as suede or non-shiny leathers. There's also like crepe satin and other materials that don't stretch at all much. If you can pinpoint which model I would be able to help. Then I would see if you can try it on in person in the material or close to the material you want regardless of color. It also depends on whether you are willing to put in the work into breaking them in and wearing them lots or are you wearing them very rarely. Hope this helps.

Reactions: LAN_123
Hello! Long time since I don’t post here in this forum ❤
I could use some advice on Debout 120 sizing, and while we’re here your opinion on Iriza both 100 and 120 could be useful as I have my eyes on a few pairs

My Italian size is 40, most of my CL are 41 but I do own also 40.5 (I can squeeze into 40 too) I own mostly boots and closed shoes but these are some sizes of the open ones that I have:
Pigalle 100 leather : 40.5
Old Pigalle 120 leather: 39.5
V-Neck 100 patent : 41
Duvette 120: 41 (perfect on the toe box, feels slightly off on the heel could be half size smaller)

Also:
Lili boot 120 : 41 but they’re big I could use at least half size if not full size less

I would say that my plant is wide, it’s difficult to measure but maybe about 9 cm/3.5inches if that makes sense?

thank you
If you can try on a pigalle follies, they are basically the same fit. I'm a 35.5 in so kates and 36 in pigalle follies which is what I got for my debout.

Hey, so which model are you looking for specifically? Honestly with louboutin, the material and model makes a huge difference in fit. Leather also stretches, but patent won't stretch as much as suede or non-shiny leathers. There's also like crepe satin and other materials that don't stretch at all much. If you can pinpoint which model I would be able to help. Then I would see if you can try it on in person in the material or close to the material you want regardless of color. It also depends on whether you are willing to put in the work into breaking them in and wearing them lots or are you wearing them very rarely. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your response! :smile: I ended up going with patent leather Pigalles in a 37 and they fit Ok, a little bit tight in the toe box but I'll try breaking them in :smile:

Hi. I am a size 7.5 in almost everything. Only twice fit an 8. My feet measure Average width. I purchased a pair of CL Kid New Simple 120 pumps. Size 38. So I went up 1/2 a size. I couldn't even get my toes into the toe box area. I would like to purchase a similar leather and toe box CL. But don't know what size I should go up to. Thanks.

Hi everyone! Very new to CL and I would so appreciate any advice/input☺️ Thank you so much in advance!

I found a pair of CL Slingbacks (I believe the Bianca style which I know has been discontinued but I hear people rave about how comfy Bianca was) anyway, my only concern is the sling back will not fit my foot. My foot is of average width yet my heel area is super narrow! So narrow, that those little inserts you can buy for narrow heels so they don’t slip out of pumps? Yeah those don’t even work for me lol. I very very rarely can buy normal pumps. I’m typically a 7.5-8 but more of an 8 with designers. I have 8s in YSL and Jimmy choo. I don’t know if anyone can even really help me out here but wondering if anyone else with a super narrow heel haa had any success with CL slingbacks. ☺️

Hi everyone, I am considering buying a pair of Fanny 70 fur boots in 36.5. I usually wear 36.5 in most of my CL shoes and boots including my Simples. Does anyone know how the Fanny boots fit?

Attachments

• 20211226_075043.jpg
    20211226_075043.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone, I am considering buying a pair of Fanny 70 fur boots in 36.5. I usually wear 36.5 in most of my CL shoes and boots including my Simples. Does anyone know how the Fanny boots fit?
I have them, and I went up a half size from my usual CL size because I wanted some wiggle room for socks. I think you’d be just fine with the same size as you usually wear as long as your socks aren’t too thick or bulky!

Someone please, please, please help me!

I really want a pair of CL for work. I'm a college student and entering my career soon. But right now, I just wear sneakers and booties. I've never worn a closed-toe pump or a pointy shoe. I have no idea how pumps are supposed to feel! Today, I went to Neiman Marcus and fell in love with the Hot Chick. BUT they only have a 7.5, and I'm usually an 8 in sneakers and booties. I was expecting to purchase a 38.5. The sales associate said it wasn't unusual for sizing to be totally weird in CL, but my google searches had stated it was usually sizing up. I wore them for 20 minutes in the store, and they seemed okay, like a 6/10 on the comfort scale. Around the same as my size 8 booties, maybe slightly more uncomfortable. But it does seem like my toes are squished. I don't know if that's just normal for pointy shoes.

I have narrow feet, very narrow heels, and very, very narrow ankles. (One of the reasons I love shoes with laces is I can lace them really right so they don't fall off my feet.) The 37.5 didn't fall off my feet. NM has no CL 38s in stock in the store, and they say I have to buy a 38 from another store and have them shipped if I want to try them on. It takes 5-8 business days for a 38 to be shipped from another store, and I'm very resistant to buying a pair of shoes just for the privilege of trying them on. :sad: I know if I return the 37.5, they're gonna be gone by the time the 38 arrive. I don't want to have two pairs of CL on my credit card at once. Also, I tried a 38.5 in the Iriza, and it only slightly slipped around. So weird.

The sales associate didn't even measure my feet or feel my toes. Someone tell me if it's impossible by the rules of physics for someone to size down in a pair of Hot Chicks or if it really is true. Does anyone else have narrow heels, feet, and ankles? What do CL do on your feet?

Someone, please give me perspective.

Hello Ladies. I just purchased a pair of Alti Botte 160 in a size 39. It was very spontaneous, because I didn’t want to miss out on them.

I’m using size 39 in Botalili 120 and Bourge Rodano 100

On the first page, I could not find any info about the size for this model. Does anyone of you have any experience with this model?

5FB947BA-4974-4A77-A63B-F3945CAE6A93.jpeg

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place re: sizing. I wear 42 in So Kate patent. Very nice fit. Saw preworn Pigalle Follies 120 patent in 41 (one size smaller than my So Kate) for sale. I was thinking the Pigalle Follies 120 are a much older style and was wondering if it's recommended to size down, size up or TTS in the Pigalle Follies 120 patent style. Was thinking PF 120 would probably be tight fit but it's such an older style that maybe, just maybe, they ran a bit large? Thanks in advance.

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place re: sizing. I wear 42 in So Kate patent. Very nice fit. Saw preworn Pigalle Follies 120 patent in 41 (one size smaller than my So Kate) for sale. I was thinking the Pigalle Follies 120 are a much older style and was wondering if it's recommended to size down, size up or TTS in the Pigalle Follies 120 patent style. Was thinking PF 120 would probably be tight fit but it's such an older style that maybe, just maybe, they ran a bit large? Thanks in advance.

From my experience zinnes, the fit is about the same for So Kates and Pigalle Follies. I actually thought Pigalle Follies were released after the So Kates combining the toe of the original Pigalle 120 with the thinner 120mm heel from the So Kate. You can probably still wear the 41's but they'll be tight.