Post a picture of your pet[s]!

sweet! so you adopted them when they were already bonded?
:heart:!
Yes, they are from a shelter. Someone found them in the streets, and nobody did miss them or searched for them.
I wonder what happened to them...they are totally trusting, don't use their claws and teeth on people, are very cuddly. They slept by my side from the first night.
So someone seems to have put a lot of love in them but then abandoned them? It's a mystery.

Last edited:
Reactions: pukasonqo
:heart:!
Yes, they are from a shelter. Someone found them in the streets, and nobody did miss them or searched for them.
I wonder what happened to them...they are totally trusting, don't use their claws and teeth on people, are very cuddly. They slept by my side from the first night.
So someone seems to have put a lot of love in them but then abandoned them? It's a mystery.
aww
so glad they have you now
We had a cat like that he was the sweetest most docile kitty, showed up at our back door one morning. I think he got to be a year old (no longer a little kitten) and was abandoned.
The two we have now were adopted together, came from the same household but not siblings and not really bonded. but they get along OK. will lay together, like to play chase, keep each other company
Feels great to rescue, doesn't it?

1651668812120.jpeg

aww
so glad they have you now
We had a cat like that he was the sweetest most docile kitty, showed up at our back door one morning. I think he got to be a year old (no longer a little kitten) and was abandoned.
The two we have now were adopted together, came from the same household but not siblings and not really bonded. but they get along OK. will lay together, like to play chase, keep each other company
Feels great to rescue, doesn't it?

View attachment 5395751

How cute they are :heart:! Those colours :smile:

Yes, it feels very good, and we try to give them the best we can and a happy, healthy life - I guess like you do :smile:
It was always clear for us to adopt from shelters.
There are so many homeless animals...It was not easy, to adopt only two ;)

How cute they are :heart:! Those colours :smile:

Yes, it feels very good, and we try to give them the best we can and a happy, healthy life - I guess like you do :smile:
It was always clear for us to adopt from shelters.
There are so many homeless animals...It was not easy, to adopt only two ;)
I know....whenever I go somewhere that has kitties for adoption I want to look....even though we can't add another to our household. our two are skittish. they would freak out. and two is enough for us.