Post a picture of your pet[s]!

No, I only take her out on the leash. My breeder has it on the contract that I’m not allowed to have her off leash. (If she finds out she has a legal right to take her back)
wow
much as I agree it's a dangerous world out there for a little kitty, that seems like over-controlling to me
Maybe she doesn't really think she could enforce it

well, the breeder clearly cares about the kitties so that's good.....but it's like giving a gift in a way. you don't give a gift and then tell the person how they can use it. If she were to strongly advise you to keep the cat inside, I could see that but trying to legally obligate you is strange. I doubt she's going to come to your home and inspect, is she?

Reactions: Irishgal and Miarta
well, the breeder clearly cares about the kitties so that's good.....but it's like giving a gift in a way. you don't give a gift and then tell the person how they can use it. If she were to strongly advise you to keep the cat inside, I could see that but trying to legally obligate you is strange. I doubt she's going to come to your home and inspect, is she?
92036D9B-DD13-4090-98F2-C0028D800F35.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Miarta
Probably not lol. But I have to email photos and give updates every month.

Reactions: sdkitty