*BUYING* on Poshmark

Are you on the app? I’m not sure why I would have this option. I just went to my purchase history, clicked on a specific purchase, and this screenshot is from there.
I loaded the app and looked at my purchase. I still only see the ability to complain to Posh. could a seller have blocked access to send her a message? or am I missing something?

Are you on the app? I’m not sure why I would have this option. I just went to my purchase history, clicked on a specific purchase, and this screenshot is from there.
she may have blocked me from communicating. I had made her a lower offer (not an unreasonable one) a few days before making the purchase.
but if I was blocked by her then the item should not be showing as sold?

NM - I'm not blocked - can still "follow" her
sorry for the OCD

Last edited:
she may have blocked me from communicating. I had made her a lower offer (not an unreasonable one) a few days before making the purchase.
but if I was blocked by her then the item should not be showing as sold?

NM - I'm not blocked - can still "follow" her
sorry for the OCD
I’m sorry, I do not know. This is what it looks like on my app in the purchase history when I open a specific item as per the screenshot. If you don’t have that option, perhaps you could consider sending her a message on the listing itself if you are willing to do so.
I assume that you checked if she has been active on the site in the meantime?

I’m sorry, I do not know. This is what it looks like on my app in the purchase history when I open a specific item as per the screenshot. If you don’t have that option, perhaps you could consider sending her a message on the listing itself if you are willing to do so.
I assume that you checked if she has been active on the site in the meantime?
last activity was three hours after my purchase so I guess she saw the purchase.
I've never done one without negotiation before so everything was automatic, no communication from her. I guess that's part of my concern.
Oh well. If she doesn't ship in a week's time I can cancel and buy one of the other ones. Her profile did say her usual ship time is three days.
thank you for responding

Reactions: nicole0612
last activity was three hours after my purchase so I guess she saw the purchase.
I've never done one without negotiation before so everything was automatic, no communication from her. I guess that's part of my concern.
Oh well. If she doesn't ship in a week's time I can cancel and buy one of the other ones. Her profile did say her usual ship time is three days.
thank you for responding
Good luck! Weekends are busy for a lot of people, so maybe she is planning to ship out after work on Monday.

• Thanks
Reactions: sdkitty
my interest has cooled a bit....I obviously think I like the bag but it's a lighter color and already has a couple of blemishes. so not sure how high I'd be willing to go on it.

maybe I'll try in a couple of weeks

This happened to me recently. A bit too high of a price for my willing to pay. Don’t get me wrong, I paid more for other bags but they were in better condition. So, I asked for more pics to see the real condition of corners, upper edges, etc, to see if it‘s really worth that price. No response for weeks. I submitted 2 offers, one lower, one higher, both expired. A couple of days ago I see PM showing she’s been active again so I submitted again an offer (the high one I submitted before) and… nothing. At least a counter!
I know she said in the description highly coveted, etc, but it’s been sitting there for many months (at least 5-6). I even tagged her saying that I need to decide among very few and very soon and still nothing. So, as you said, my interest cooled and I ended up buying another one (very similar) from a reputable consignment website and that is it. Her loss, tbh. For only 9-10% of the price she did not even counter…. I don’t get it. And since her pics were not as good and clear as the others on the website I finally ordered from, I think I chose the safer situation.

Last edited:
This happened to me recently. A bit too high of a price for my willing to pay. Don’t get me wrong, I paid more for other bags but they were in better condition. So, I asked for more pics to see the real condition of corners, upper edges, etc, to see if it‘s really worth that price. No response for weeks. I submitted 2 offers, one lower, one higher, both expired. A couple of days ago I see PM showing she’s been active again so I submitted again an offer (the high one I submitted before) and… nothing. At least a counter!
i know she said in the description highly coveted, etc, but it’s been sitting there for many months (at least 5-6). I even tagged her saying that I need to decide among very few and very soon and still nothing. So, as you said, my interest cooled and I ended up buying another one (very similar) from a reputable consignment website and that is it. Her loss, tbh. For only 9-10% of the price she did not even counter…. I don’t get it. And since her pics were not as good and clear as the others on the website I finally ordered from, I think I chose the safer situation.
good for you
I don't get it with these sellers....if you want to let go of something why not negotiate with a reasonable potential buyer?
Also, if you sell something why not ship fast? I learned here on the PF that the right thing to do was to ship by the next day. So that is what I do. sometimes I even ship same day.
I have an item right now that I did a BIN on four days ago. She hasn't shipped and because it was a BIN and not an offer she accepted, the has been no communication. Posh allows three to five days but why take that whole time?

I ordered a new TP15 on Poshmark early last Fri morning. It is now late Tue night and seller hasn't shipped yet, despite having nearly 5 full days. Poshmark apparently allows the seller 7 days to ship before you can file for an item not received and request a refund.

I don't even want the TP15 anymore (but if I happen to get it, I will resell it) but I don't have confidence that it's even coming at this point. I messaged the seller as well but she hasn't responded. Of course my credit card statement came due on Monday and of course the Fri charge had posted already, so now I have an addt'l $550 (after tax - orig. $499) on my credit card that I have to pay. Yes, I could subtract the $550 from my balance, which I did, but now it appears that I didn't make full payment of the balance due which can negatively affect my perfect credit score.

Anyway - just frustrating. Poshmark shouldn't give sellers a full 7 days to ship - that's way too long.

I understand the fustration, but keep in mind the post office is closed Sunday too. If was the seller, I wouldn't want to just drop that in a drop box. I've had packages lost that way.

Well I got an email tonight that Poshmark canceled my order. They said my item sold in a bundle to someone else. Seller had two LV items posted and apparently sold the tp15 twice. Not mad about it tho bc I didn't want it anyway. My feeling that I wasn't getting it was right.

Reactions: tlilrascal
having this issue again....I made an offer almost 24 hours ago on a pair of shoes. I know she's had them on there for over three months because I had asked a question about them three months ago. she did take five days to answer the question. these would be a pair of back up (dupe) shoes so I made a lower offer because I'm not sure I need them. but for the right price, it wouldn't hurt.
I don't get people. Her price is good but they aren't selling so if she doesn't like my offer, why not counter?

having this issue again....I made an offer almost 24 hours ago on a pair of shoes. I know she's had them on there for over three months because I had asked a question about them three months ago. she did take five days to answer the question. these would be a pair of back up (dupe) shoes so I made a lower offer because I'm not sure I need them. but for the right price, it wouldn't hurt.
I don't get people. Her price is good but they aren't selling so if she doesn't like my offer, why not counter?
Perhaps a blessing in disguise. She may just not have much time for selling on Poshmark, a lot of people do it extremely casually, and it is hard to keep up with notifications. If you purchased them, perhaps she would not ship them, or wait a week to ship them, and then you would need to worry about that. Maybe just let these ones go.

Reactions: 880