Posh, What have you done?

Its not her fault at all. But you have to admit that her body type is representative of a trend in ultra skinny body types that is not naturally achieved by most.
I just think that celebrities should be more up front about how they stay so skinny. I would jump up and down if somone actually admitted to just smoking, drinking black coffee ( or sugar free Redbull nowadays) and doing coke to stay that thin.

I don't think you can blame Posh, however, I do think we are on a super-thin trend again. Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham, Keira Knightley-as of late, one of the Olsen twins, and Celine Dion. Sometimes, it just doesn't look healthy, however, the girl in the third picture is way beyond that, is she in a rehab for anorexia, I hope so.

Posh is thin, but that does not mean that you need to starve yourself to look like her!
Everyone makes choices in life, and this girl is obviously making some REALLY bad ones!

That girl is waaaaayyyyyy thinner than Posh. Posh has small bones, she's petite and hapen to be thin at the same time.

I know posh is thin but not skelaton thin..she has some muscle on her thighs..I know she can afford to gain some pounds. The first pic of posh seems photoshoped to me..

That is just so sad, but hardly anyone's else's fault. She has a terrible disease that is about control, not about imitating a celebrity. Posh is just a scapegoat- and unjustly so.

Posh is not too skinny cos if she is, she wouldn't have been so fertile, ok!! (Becks' spermie must be good too :P ) When you get too thin, the estrogen level drops (fat=estrogen) and you'll stop menstruating! I bet you that girl has stopped menstruating.

I don't think it is anyones fault that someone would get so thin. It is a sickness however I think that some of the celebrities are sending young girls and women with low self esteem the wrong message that you have to be supper skinny to be beautiful. By having the skinny look glorified in the magazines of course young people are going to want to look that way because it is all around them and society accepts it.

I agree that this is sad, and I feel bad for Jayne, but I think it's very wrong to blame VB for getting like this. Especially to do it in a public manner.. She mentions in the article that her friends and mother had noticed her condition earlier on, maybe if they had taken some action then, she would be fine now. Also, like someone else mentioned, Anorexia is a harboured disease, most likely, Jayne would have developed it sooner or later, without the 'help' of VB.

lordguinny said:
Posh is not as thin as the girl in the magazine but she is not at a healthy weight. I love Posh's style and chic-ness but I am not sure why she thinks she looks so good thin? Every man I know thinks she looks very very anorexic...

You took the words out of my mouth!!:yes:

The way i see it, whether celebrities like it or not, impressionable, vulnerable, young women DO look up to people in the public eye.

This young anorexic's idol happens to be VB.

That's not to say it is VB's fault that this girl got anorexia, BUT i do think celebrities should hold a little responsibility to portray themselves in a HEALTHY light - that means not looking as skinny and bean-pole like as VB does, because no matter how you look at it, VB is UNDERWEIGHT, has admitted to eating FROZEN PEAS to keep her weight down (!!) and that is simply unhealthy.
Young girls will follow her example!

Yes, this girl obviously has her own body and mind issues and she has to deal with them HERSELF - but her and her friends took the lead to look like the skinny celebrity they so adored.

I found Jayne's words quite chilling...
(When VB emerged on to our screens as 'skeletal spice')

"We were just 15, and to us, skinny Victoria Beckham looked amazing" "We wanted to be like her"

:sad: :sad: :sad: