Posh, What have you done?

Sick.

I think the more people talk about it, the more others try being anorexic. Look at this girl, you think she'd stop starving and start eating after being famous for being anorexic? I dont think so... I bet she'd even starve herself more after all that "fame".

Bagasms said:
People have to really stop blaming celebrities for their poor choices in life.:Push: YOU have to take responsibility for all your actions. I truly feel bad for her situation and I hope that she can come out of this but, in order to do that she has to realize that this is her problem, that she created, because she wanted to become thinner.

I agree, people need to have common sense and stop blaming everyone for their problems.

Bagasms said:
People have to really stop blaming celebrities for their poor choices in life.:Push: YOU have to take responsibility for all your actions. I truly feel bad for her situation and I hope that she can come out of this but, in order to do that she has to realize that this is her problem, that she created, because she wanted to become thinner.
exactly.

Bagasms said:

:yes::yes::yes: