Portland (PDX) Meetup!

I got the PM and mentioned it to DH. He'd loooove to come to a tPF meet sometime! LOL!

Seriously, so many people here were so supportive when he had his leg amputated...and he does love to look at purses with me...so we'd like to make it to one of the meets. But I won't know if we can do Thursday until I can see if I can leave work early that day. And I don't work again until Monday. :sad:

Loren look one post below yours its This Thursday Nov 13th!
I made a reservation for the 13th. When you name makes the list (looks like there is 3 right now) then I will PM the info where we are meeting for dinner.)

Hope all you ladies can make it!

okay, i'm lost. so when are you all getting together? thursday, or is it sunday or is it saturday> lmk

Thanks for coming out ladies! I had a blast at dinner and shopping. When I got home hubby had a little surprise from LV waiting for me. I can't believe no one said anything at the boutique while we were there. :faint:

Lisa! I wasn't in on this! Spill!! We need pix!!

BTW, I had a blast last night too! We'll do the next one on a Wednesday so ChenChen can come along. QueenMab, loved your new scarf!! I can't stop thinking about it. Jen, hope you make it back to Juicy for some cute stuff!! I've been informed that I'm back on the purse ban (whatever!) so not sure if I'll be splurging there or not, despite that rockin discount! Loren, we missed you! Maybe next time? E, you know I love you!!