Portland (PDX) Meetup!

Can we maybe do it another evening next week? Jason's mom wants to get our pictures taken and she can only do it on Tuesday...I DO NOT WANT TO..................but I'm trying to be the bigger person here. UGH.

Elizabethk - THANK YOU for everything you did in arranging our meet :flowers: I had a lovely time & shopping with everyone is terrific fun.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay for dinner, and I hope to feel much better when we all meet up again.

Holy cow! Can't believe how buried our humble little Portland Get Together thread got! Well it's May and it's a beautiful weekend! We should get together!! If you're game, we're meeting at 11am this Sunday for brunch on a lovely shaded patio. PM me for details!

Hello,
I am from Salem, Oregon. As I followed oregonfanlisa's recent reveal, I thought how great it would be to meet up in Oregon. Then I came across this thread...
I would be interested but don't know for sure if I can make it up to Portland on Saturday.
Keep me posted.
Have a great sunny weekend.
Maedi

Hello,
I am from Salem, Oregon. As I followed oregonfanlisa's recent reveal, I thought how great it would be to meet up in Oregon. Then I came across this thread...
I would be interested but don't know for sure if I can make it up to Portland on Saturday.
Keep me posted.
Have a great sunny weekend.
Maedi

I sent you a PM. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thank you, oregonfanlisa. I received your PM and hope I can make it. Still juggling gardening duties and becoming master of the flower beds with the lovely outing in PDX.
I'll keep you posted.

Maedi, I live in Corvallis and work in Salem. I'd love to include you in my 'welcome back from Iraq' tpf meetup when we do it (don't worry, it will be months away). And we can become lunch buddies if you want! I love knowing there are people closeby!

Let's get together on Thursday Sept 10th, Fashion's Night Out! Are you in or are you out?(can you hear Heidi Klum saying this?). As always, details by PM, so chime in if you're "IN"!

1. oregonfanlisa
2. ?