POLL: Which color to order????? Rose Ballerine or Coquelicot??

Which color would you pick??

• Rose Ballerine

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • Coquelicot

Votes: 38 43.2%

• Total voters

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
So I'm very interested in the new Saint Michel and I love the silver tone hardware. I'm not sure which color! I don't have anything in Rose Ballerine so I love that color combo with the mono canvas. But I'm also thinking of Coquelicot as I don't have this combo and I could wear it year round. Please help!! Thank you :smile:

Last edited:

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
So I'm very interested in the new Saint Michel and I love the silver tone hardware. I'm not sure which color! I don't have anything in Rose Ballerine so I love that color combo with the mono canvas. But I'm also thinking of Coquelicot as I don't have this combo and I could wear it year round. Please help!! Thank you :smile:
Here are pics of both. Sorry!

FAheartsLV721

Aug 19, 2016
Both are so pretty, but with spring and summer coming up, I'd go with the Rose Ballerine. The red is good for fall and winter. What type of colors do you typically wear more? That would help you decide. Good luck...you really can't go wrong with either bag.

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I would pick rose. Pink goes much better with my wardrobe. What colors do you wear? I like them both and the black too! I just got the neonoe so was faced with this exact color choice ;)
I think that either color would go with my wardrobe colors. I tend to wear neutrals often also brights in the summer as well. I have the Twice in Noir and mono so I don't want to get the same color combo again.

Reactions: FAheartsLV721

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
i love this bag as well and plan to order it in orange. i was also thinking of pink, but it'll just get too dirty, especially with the inside being microfiber/microsuede. i'd choose the red b/c it's a year-round color and the contrast just looks better. the pink is weak, if that makes sense. i love pink but it's a soft pink and makes it too basic, it doesn't stand out enough. a few people did reveals on youtube you might want to check out.

litchi

Apr 11, 2015
I would choose RB. It's pale enough to be a neutral and matches well with monogram canvas. I find Coquelicot a 'difficult' colour, too red-orange-y to me. But if your style is bold and striking, Coquelicot may suit your wardrobe better. Good luck deciding!

LoVe

O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
I saw a girl in Zara yesterday. She had a different style bag, but it was the Monogram with Coquelicot (if I'm not mistaken, it was red at any rate) and, boy, did that bag look stunning. I think the Monogram looks incredible against the brighter red. I agree with @Annawakes, it really makes it pop. The rose ballerine looks rather pale next to it, even though I love the pale pink, don't get me wrong. It's a tough choice for sure. :no:

bags0912

Sep 17, 2011
Germany
I know there are a lot of RB fans, but I'm not one of them. It's too much 'Barbie' imho. I would go for Coquelicot!