POLL: Which color to order????? Rose Ballerine or Coquelicot??

Which color would you pick??

• Rose Ballerine

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • Coquelicot

Votes: 38 43.2%

• Total voters

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
So I'm very interested in the new Saint Michel and I love the silver tone hardware. I'm not sure which color! I don't have anything in Rose Ballerine so I love that color combo with the mono canvas. But I'm also thinking of Coquelicot as I don't have this combo and I could wear it year round. Please help!! Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
So I'm very interested in the new Saint Michel and I love the silver tone hardware. I'm not sure which color! I don't have anything in Rose Ballerine so I love that color combo with the mono canvas. But I'm also thinking of Coquelicot as I don't have this combo and I could wear it year round. Please help!! Thank you :smile:
Here are pics of both. Sorry!
louis-vuitton-saint-michel-monogram-canvas-handbags--M44033_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

louis-vuitton-saint-michel-monogram-handbags--M44031_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

I would pick rose. Pink goes much better with my wardrobe. What colors do you wear? I like them both and the black too! I just got the neonoe so was faced with this exact color choice ;)
I think that either color would go with my wardrobe colors. I tend to wear neutrals often also brights in the summer as well. I have the Twice in Noir and mono so I don't want to get the same color combo again.

Reactions: FAheartsLV721
i love this bag as well and plan to order it in orange. i was also thinking of pink, but it'll just get too dirty, especially with the inside being microfiber/microsuede. i'd choose the red b/c it's a year-round color and the contrast just looks better. the pink is weak, if that makes sense. i love pink but it's a soft pink and makes it too basic, it doesn't stand out enough. a few people did reveals on youtube you might want to check out.

I saw a girl in Zara yesterday. She had a different style bag, but it was the Monogram with Coquelicot (if I'm not mistaken, it was red at any rate) and, boy, did that bag look stunning. I think the Monogram looks incredible against the brighter red. I agree with @Annawakes, it really makes it pop. The rose ballerine looks rather pale next to it, even though I love the pale pink, don't get me wrong. It's a tough choice for sure. :no: