POLL: Which color to order????? Rose Ballerine or Coquelicot??

Which color would you pick??

• Rose Ballerine

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • Coquelicot

Votes: 38 43.2%

• Total voters
i love this bag as well and plan to order it in orange. i was also thinking of pink, but it'll just get too dirty, especially with the inside being microfiber/microsuede. i'd choose the red b/c it's a year-round color and the contrast just looks better. the pink is weak, if that makes sense. i love pink but it's a soft pink and makes it too basic, it doesn't stand out enough. a few people did reveals on youtube you might want to check out.
Omg! They're both available online right now!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I am having the coquelicot. Honestly ...actually i saw three colours in store...rose ballerina, noir and coquelicot. It was a hard decision! I wanted Rose ballerina...because the colour was so special but i was afraid it might get dirty easily and ended up i bought the Coquelicot. I went shopping yesterday and finally the cashier complimented my bag! Oh...i was like wow!!! First time in my life a cashier complimented my LV bag... :smile:

I am having the coquelicot. Honestly ...actually i saw three colours in store...rose ballerina, noir and coquelicot. It was a hard decision! I wanted Rose ballerina...because the colour was so special but i was afraid it might get dirty easily and ended up i bought the Coquelicot. I went shopping yesterday and finally the cashier complimented my bag! Oh...i was like wow!!! First time in my life a cashier complimented my LV bag... :smile:
is it a true red color or more orange-red? when i go for red i want bright RED

it is made of the newer softer canvas? did you go for red? it's online now:smile:
I'm going back and forth! URGH!! I have the noir and really love it. So I thought I would get another color that would be more for summer and a pop of color with the SWH. I'm still also wondering if they will come out with a re-designed Twice?? I just can't make up my mind !! :-s:-s

I'm going back and forth! URGH!! I have the noir and really love it. So I thought I would get another color that would be more for summer and a pop of color with the SWH. I'm still also wondering if they will come out with a re-designed Twice?? I just can't make up my mind !! :-s:-s
maybe wait? if they do come out with a redesigned twice you might regret the second SM... pretty sure that the SM will be available for the summer at least, so you probably have a bit of time to wait and see. it sounds like you really want an updated twice :smile: i actually prefer the leather strap on the twice over the epi one on the SM, pros and cons with everything!!