POLL: Post your current Chanel desires!

38mm White J12 with Diamond Markers
$4800 (Hawaii price?)

whitej12withdiamondsmk3.jpg

:drool:

I'm actually really hoping that the blue fonce jumbo doesn't get reissued before I save enough money for the J12, because that will just distract me!!! Arg. I'm also hoping that somehow I won't like the new washed caviar GST so that I can continue saving for the J12. So many other Chanel distractions!

Still desires for :
- Chanel Large Black Olsen Bag
- Chanel Purple Caviar Med/Large Flap bag in silver h/w
- Chanel 2005 Anniversary Grey Reissue in Size 226/227
- Chanel Red Caviar Medium/Large or Jumbo Flap in Bijoux chain
- Chanel Red Caviar Medium/Large flap in silver h/w
- J12 White MM38 and J12 Black MM38 (without diamond markers)

38mm White J12 with Diamond Markers
$4800 (Hawaii price?)

whitej12withdiamondsmk3.jpg

:drool:

I'm actually really hoping that the blue fonce jumbo doesn't get reissued before I save enough money for the J12, because that will just distract me!!! Arg. I'm also hoping that somehow I won't like the new washed caviar GST so that I can continue saving for the J12. So many other Chanel distractions!

I bought the exact watch about a month ago, it's $5250 now.....price goes up ever so frequently, it's absurd. I decided to get one now, because I didn't want to pay $6000 in 6 months or whatever.:Push:

I totally agree with Sheana!!

Hmm... my desires are bags/accessories you can't easily find (unfortunately for me)!! :crybaby:

Icon pearl necklace (the long one)!! :love:
Violet caviar E/W or Medium flap w/ silver h/w :love: :girlsigh:

Future desires :nuts::
Metallic purple 227 reissue, Metallic Blue 227 reissue (need to see it IRL to be sure... I hope it isn't a typcial navy, since I have too many of those haha!), yellow caviar flap (if it has silver h/w... and I'm not sure what size yet), and maybe something else! :nuts: :heart:

I'd give just about anything for that patent and pony hair tote. I know it's so delicate but I have a terrible weakness for both patent and pony hair. Both together just makes my heart flutter.
Found one and researched it here and everybody gives it the thumbs down due to it's delicate nature. I see everyone's point....but oooooh I want it so!