POLL: Post your current Chanel desires!

valentine hobo with yellow background (will be impossible...)

Naked tote in gold i am w/l for
denim coco cabas i am w/l for also, IF NM will take back denim tote.I already have which is more classic but i have a growing obsession for another Coco Cabas (in denim), and there's something enchanting about getting an It Bag that's under $1,000 (even $5 under lol)..:sneaky:

extra jumbo-sized caviar classic flap (14 X 10) in olive green with olive green leather running through chain shoulder straps (gold h/w) and detachable enameled fruit charms (apple, banana, a green bean, husk of corn, and maybe a stalk of asparagus)
(i made this up, but must have it LOL)

* * * extra jumbo-sized caviar classic flap (14 X 10) in olive green with olive green leather running through chain shoulder straps (gold h/w) and detachable enameled fruit charms (apple, banana, a green bean, husk of corn, and maybe a stalk of asparagus)
(i made this up, but must have it LOL)

Claudia, I LOVE your idea of any olive-colored jumbo classic in caviar with gold h/w -- let's hope someone from Chanel is reading this & jumps on it!! :yes:

In the meantime, I'll dither over a GST or PST in camel caviar and look forward to seeing a blue Expandable pochette in person.

I really want an ultimate soft in black or beige, I'd be very happy for a long time if I could find it.
But yesterday I saw this tote that costs double as much but it's gorgeous, don't know the name but looks like a bigger version of the one in the picture... I might be back this week to the store and grab it... if it's still there...

Attachments

• chanel2.jpg
    chanel2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 72