Poll- please vote....and comment if you can too!

What to do?

• Keep Violet and pass on Rose

• Sell Violet and go for IT!

Results are only viewable after voting.
^ good advice! And u can look around the house for a couple of other items to sell off instead of the violet! If I had to choose, I'd keep the violet...you broke her in and u have a relationship w/her.... no matter how rare and gorgeous a bbag from the past it, it is still a used purse...just my humble opinion... I had my HG in my hands before, but it was not new and that bothered me esp. considering the price I paid...I was afraid to wear her out more and so I sold her off rather quickly! I love rose but ur VIOLET city, that's one special bbag...!

Alaska, it sounds like your Violet means a lot to you... we all have one bag that holds a special place in our :heart: as corny as it sounds.. :sweatdrop:. If the rose twiggy wasn't a HG to begin with.. I'd pass on it, even if it has gorgeous leather. When you put the violet away & pull it back out later to use.. you'll fall in love all over again. :tender: gOod luck~!

This was hard to vote on :sweatdrop: because it sounds like you really love your Violet. Since I had only 2 choices I voted rose for this reason. Violets will be popping up ion Ebay fairly often for quite a while. A Rose in good condition is much harder to find and it's so beautiful and it has tassels to fiddle with when you're bored.;)

My vote is for the violet. I'm neither a purple nor pink girl, but the leather on your violet is TDF!! Plus, I love darker, richer colors, which the violet definitely is. I'm not crazy about rose though, and the one you're considering looks very broken in already. For me, I love a broken in bbag, but I realize I want to be the one to break it in. My bordeaux came to me already broken-in, and it kinda bugs me for some reason. I don't get that same satisfaction out of the bag.

Oh I understand the whole broken in thing but when the bag comes and my hands feel the leather it's like all the flaws go unseen and I'm on a mission to carry carry carry and perhaps clean corners, handles, and that gritty part of Firsts, the top, between the zipper and the top leather pieces... that part is like a magnet for dirt!!! lol~~

alaska, you mention that the jaune clutch is nice but your really want it in vert thyme. why don't you sell that one, get the rose, and then when the cash come up, get the vt? my 2 cents! ;)

awww- Jaune is long gone... had to rid my 'collection' so PHH could have a larger down payment for the truck....but I like the way you think!

Dilemma....I am in crisis for you :confused1:..I love Violet...but rose twiggy..:shame:

I agree with you 100%

Keep the Violet - sell the Clutch if you have to!

I think I will keep the Violet- the majority of voters seem to think this wise also...:flowers:

^ good advice! And u can look around the house for a couple of other items to sell off instead of the violet! If I had to choose, I'd keep the violet...you broke her in and u have a relationship w/her.... no matter how rare and gorgeous a bbag from the past it, it is still a used purse...just my humble opinion... I had my HG in my hands before, but it was not new and that bothered me esp. considering the price I paid...I was afraid to wear her out more and so I sold her off rather quickly! I love rose but ur VIOLET city, that's one special bbag...!

You right on the dot with everything you said---- esp the part of it being used? but it's not abused which makes things totally ok with me at least--- and :girlsigh: I do love Violet...:heart:

I'd keep the violet only because I don't care for the Twiggy style personally.

Thank you for that----I have actually grown very fond of Twiggy b/c I don't carry much and it's a perfect shoulder bag when you're on the go....

Alaska, it sounds like your Violet means a lot to you... we all have one bag that holds a special place in our :heart: as corny as it sounds.. :sweatdrop:. If the rose twiggy wasn't a HG to begin with.. I'd pass on it, even if it has gorgeous leather. When you put the violet away & pull it back out later to use.. you'll fall in love all over again. :tender: gOod luck~!

It is corny considering they are just bags but in a good way because they are special in every single way--- HG's ..... I've never really thought about an HG for me, but 04-05 leather is definitely up there b/c of how amazing it really is...perhaps I already have my HG b/c I love Violet so dang much....

This was hard to vote on :sweatdrop: because it sounds like you really love your Violet. Since I had only 2 choices I voted rose for this reason. Violets will be popping up ion Ebay fairly often for quite a while. A Rose in good condition is much harder to find and it's so beautiful and it has tassels to fiddle with when you're bored.;)

yes... violets have been popping up on ebay like toast in a toaster! And tassels- I love tassels- and I'm in love with them for the moment b/c you do fiddle with them when waiting in line or just standing around waiting for something....

I would keep the violet - I'd be way too scared of getting the pink dirty, plus I love a darker shade color.

thank you- I'm the opposite- I can and will use light colored bbags- I love them- I'm not even extra careful with them.... but I agree- dk shades like this violet is completely lovable...

I really love the violet so I voted to keep it!

:flowers:

i would vote for getting the rose twiggy, but that's just because I like the rose so much and the twiggy so much! Perfect combo to me. If you do decide on passing on the rose please pass the info onto me hehe :girlsigh:

I voted keep the Violet, but if you sell it and have second thoughts you will probably be able to find another one with similar leather.

I hope you'll end up happy with whichever you choose! :smile: