POLL: Chanel Black Caviar Flap GHW - Buy both Jumbo and M/L ?

POLL: Chanel Black Caviar Flap GHW - Buy both Jumbo and M/L ?

• Yes: Chanel Black Caviar Flap GHW - Buy both Jumbo and M/L.

• No: They are the same bags just different sizes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you thought about the Grey Caviar in SHW for 12A? I saw this recently in the M/L size and thought it was a beautiful alternative to black for evenings. A number of TPF'ers have posted reveals of it in a Jumbo size, and the colour really is lovely.
:smile:

I have a black caviar mini GHW, black caviar med/lrg GHW and a black caviar jumbo GHW. I don't have any Lambskin leather bags and it's ok because I feel that all my black caviar bags are different and serve a different purpose. Mini can be dressed up or down, med/lrg is dressier and jumbo is more casual (for movies, shopping, etc).

Thanks Rania for your excellent suggestions! I will get the Jumbo Caviar Black GHW for sure. Now I am seriously rethinking about the M/L. Getting another color or a reissue would be some options to consider.

Definitely the 226 is a great option. They do amazing colors on the reissue too and i love that size :smile:

I would suggest if u have the budget go for both. I was debating if to get a m/l or reissue 226, I finally got a cf m/l in black caviar and very happy about it. BUT I cannot stop thinking of reissue... That will be my next.. Although I'm sure if I had chosen reissue at first place I would probably still eyeing on cf as well.. Oh well Chanel gets so many of us hooked..

I have a black caviar mini GHW, black caviar med/lrg GHW and a black caviar jumbo GHW. I don't have any Lambskin leather bags and it's ok because I feel that all my black caviar bags are different and serve a different purpose. Mini can be dressed up or down, med/lrg is dressier and jumbo is more casual (for movies, shopping, etc).

Thanks pro_shopper! That is how I feel. :smile:

I would suggest if u have the budget go for both. I was debating if to get a m/l or reissue 226, I finally got a cf m/l in black caviar and very happy about it. BUT I cannot stop thinking of reissue... That will be my next.. Although I'm sure if I had chosen reissue at first place I would probably still eyeing on cf as well.. Oh well Chanel gets so many of us hooked..

Thanks nadiamo! The black caviar flap in your avatar pic looks great!

Hi Ladies!

Would you buy the following both bags, or do you think they are the same bags and I should not buy both?

- Chanel Black Caviar Flap GHW - Jumbo for daytime.
- Chanel Black Caviar Flap GHW - M/L for evening or special occasion.

I do not want to "babysit" lambskin.
I personally love the GHW than SHW because it is more dressy in my eyes.
I do not want to buy a flap in gold/silver color for evening because I am afraid of color transfer.
I do not like patent.

Thanks in advance!

Here are my two cents:

1) I would buy the black lambskin ML/GHW for evening
2) I would buy the Chic Caviar in a fun color for day

Gook Luck! :smile:

I agree with G&SMOMMY! I would go with a classic and a reissue...if you love ghw so much, I would suggest getting the medium classic in caviar, and a black ghw aged calf reissue in a 227 size. I'd use the 227 as an everyday bag since it stores more than a jumbo but weighs way less, and use the medium classic as an evening bag. :smile:

I agree with G&SMOMMY! I would go with a classic and a reissue...if you love ghw so much, I would suggest getting the medium classic in caviar, and a black ghw aged calf reissue in a 227 size. I'd use the 227 as an everyday bag since it stores more than a jumbo but weighs way less, and use the medium classic as an evening bag. :smile:
Thanks a lot bluekit! Awesome idea!