Polène handbags

Congrats to your new bag! :tup: Which one did you order?
Usually Polène ships within 2-4 business days, but if they’re having logistic problems right now, it may take longer. I would wait another 3-4 days then write to them again asking about the status again. But I guess there’s not much you can do about it, maybe cancel the order if you’re really annoyed. I’m sorry your first experience with Polène is like this :frown:.
Hi thanks for your response, I went with the umi bag in black :smile:. To the other user who was waiting on their order as well, I just received a notification from the shipping company (DHL) that my order was shipped, hope you get good news soon as well.

I was recently in Paris and stumbled upon the Polene (flagship?) store. Tried on multiple bags but fell in love with the chalk white Umi because of its soft grained leather and slightly puffy shape. This bag is incredibly roomy on the inside although it’s a little hard to zip open/closed because of the crescent shape.
I consider Hermès to be my holy grail brand for handbags because of their leather quality, but I don’t want to take out my H bags for errands or buying groceries. This bag serves that purpose for me - it’s easy to throw-on over the shoulder, holds a lot of things, and I can carry it in the rain. I compared the leather of this bag to my H bags and I think this grained leather is just as good as the H’s Togo or clemence leather! Overall I am super impressed with Polene’s quality and price. :smile:
5DA1272D-789D-41E3-8150-83B48788C3B2.jpeg0DC9F399-AF3B-4C8B-BA18-FDC3AF95317D.jpegBA1D1DD9-8864-461E-8F60-8EC383A949DA.jpeg

Hey ladies and gents,
Could someone here post a side-by-side comparison of the Numero Un Mini vs LV Palm Springs Mini? I mainly want to know if they can fit the same amount of stuff. Not sure about getting the PSM now since it's over $2000, but the Polene Numero Un Mini Backpack looks like it could be an alternative? I had the Numero Un Nano in the past it was just a bit too small for my liking :sad:

This lilac color IS quite difficult to capture - I tried taking some shotgun portraits and I would say the color is somewhere between the two (one is natural overcast light as iPhone "sees" it, which is more yellow than IRL and another one is dimmer natural light with some filtering which makes it a bit darker). It's not a true lilac, more like blush with some purple undertone? In the mod shot, the strap is pretty much at max length and I am just shy of 5 ft 9.View attachment 5219240
View attachment 5219241
View attachment 5219242

thanks for the modshots - as a fellow tall person this looks like it really works as a long crossbody!

Reactions: shogomomo
Hi all! Planning to buy a Polene bag when I'm in Paris next month. Just wanted to see if anyone from the US who has bought in their Paris store has been able to get a VAT refund? Thanks in advance!
I did! Tell them you'd like a detaxe and they'll fill out your forms which you can then process with GlobalBlue at the airport detaxe kiosks. Make sure to bring your passport when you go shopping so that you don't need to make a 2nd trip back to Polene like I did:tup:

I was recently in Paris and stumbled upon the Polene (flagship?) store. Tried on multiple bags but fell in love with the chalk white Umi because of its soft grained leather and slightly puffy shape. This bag is incredibly roomy on the inside although it’s a little hard to zip open/closed because of the crescent shape.
I consider Hermès to be my holy grail brand for handbags because of their leather quality, but I don’t want to take out my H bags for errands or buying groceries. This bag serves that purpose for me - it’s easy to throw-on over the shoulder, holds a lot of things, and I can carry it in the rain. I compared the leather of this bag to my H bags and I think this grained leather is just as good as the H’s Togo or clemence leather! Overall I am super impressed with Polene’s quality and price. :smile:
View attachment 5222703View attachment 5222705View attachment 5222706
This is stunning and thank you for mentioning the comparison of the leathers!! Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: needmoneyforbirkins