Podium News

^me too!

i LOVE fairytales, everything about them. my entire senior thesis art project is based on fairytales. so i'm excited for the that.

buttt the colors...i was holding off on my SO, cause my SA told me to wait and see what new colors came in for next year, i was hoping for a HOT PINK or a ROYAL PURPLE. i got a pink, but from the sounds of it, it's more like...BUBBLEGUM than hot/neon. (but i guess that's what rose shocking is for.) but either way if the pink isn't being made into birkins or kelly's than whatever.

the red sounds nice though. :smile:

^but exactly how red is it? cause i'd like to know. because bougainvillea are usually a red with pink/purple undertones. but of course, they come in all sorts of colors, so i have no idea what this shade really is.

like any of these colors?

Attachments

• Bougainvillea-1.jpg
    Bougainvillea-1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 74
  • bougainvillea1.jpg
    bougainvillea1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Bougainvillea_glabra_prostrate.jpg
    Bougainvillea_glabra_prostrate.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hi ladies, the pink IS like bubblegum pink.

Onederland, bougainvillea is like your first picture in the sunlight. It's not as deep as rouge garrance, and not as bright as rouge vif. To me it was a bit of coral in there that makes it, muted, can i say creamy? A different kind of bright compared to rouge vif? I already played with the swatch with both ghw and phw, it goes well with both!

I wonder if it's this pink that JA_UK has in her Ulysee PM.

attachment.php

Hermes does have the trend of testing new colours on small leather products before producing in bags.

Honestly, the pink is called PINK. LOL I saw the swatches when i was travelling last week. There's also a bronze in there. The bronze is NOT metallic, it's a godo new neutral brown with a sheen and hints of the yellow hue? I don't know how to discribe it. The bougainvillea red has a hint of coral. In the mysore, it has a sheen to it. I think i saw a new skin for Brique in the swatch. I was just going back and forth between the red and the pink, didn't pay attention to the others. There was a green, it might have been a suede/velvet?

Yah - I was told that Brique will now be coming in Epsom. A new leather for the colour. ;)

Oh, I forgot to add that in addition to the smaller Lindy that is available now, H will be producing some other miniature bags for S/S'10 -- I've heard a bit about the mini Constance that will be made with a long strap so it can be worn crossbody. Supposed to be very cute! =) The mini constance will be a little bit bigger than 1/4 of an A4 piece of paper.... really tiny!

^but exactly how red is it? cause i'd like to know. because bougainvillea are usually a red with pink/purple undertones. but of course, they come in all sorts of colors, so i have no idea what this shade really is.

like any of these colors?

My SA showed me the leather book last time. The new color bougainvillea is a coral red, not as intensive as in the pictures.