Podium News

I'm SO glad I decided to spring for my Chartreuse Picotin in Paris in Jan! It was a color I just had to have. I had no intention of buying a bag but when they had the color and size, it just had to be. I'm not usually impulsive but if it is being discontinued, I'm sure glad I was!!

India, did you ever post pictures of the picotin? I would love to see the style/color combination. Sounds lovely!

No, Perigord, I never did post pictures. I'm on Martha's Vineyard for the next 3 weeks - will try to do so when I get home unless I can get a good one using my iPhone.

I find Chartreuse such a useful color, especially with summer clothes, although I also used it this past winter. It looks great with just about everything I wear. As much as I love my two Kelly's, the Picotin may be my favorite bag as it's truly a grab 'n go bag.

^^^
thanks IFFAH, I will do that! I hope it is still available, if not I am sure I can find another colour,lol

btw. I changed the size to a 35 last time I was there...but if chartreuse is no longer available I think I will change it to a 40 in Gold.

Oh Kat, I hope you get your chartreuse!! I spent the day with my new to me chartreuse birkin today and it definitely made the day a little happier!!

No, Perigord, I never did post pictures. I'm on Martha's Vineyard for the next 3 weeks - will try to do so when I get home unless I can get a good one using my iPhone.

I find Chartreuse such a useful color, especially with summer clothes, although I also used it this past winter. It looks great with just about everything I wear. As much as I love my two Kelly's, the Picotin may be my favorite bag as it's truly a grab 'n go bag.

India I totally agree with you. It's so easy to wear and carefree. I have a BDP MM Picotin which I love. I don't have to be so concerned with damaging it as I do with my SO Kelly which I hardly use. Geez when I get my first Birkin it may never leave home for at least the first 3 months :smile:

It's irritating, especially when you want Item A when it used to come in Color B, but a lot of the customers probably get bored with the colors over time, and to really encourage multiple purchases, they need that new color now and again. I'd love to get something in Lagon that I'd really use, but the two most-wanted items aren't available in that color at all. Figures.

sin vergüenza;11627771 said:
So true. Why does H always discontinue their most lovely colors? Still not over the fact that Rouge Vif is no longer widely available.:pout:

from what I know,
vert anis is still in production for this year, not sure about podium. there should be some in stores for a/w 09 if it is really not available for PO. hope this helps.