Pochette Metis - Undecided. Help!

I recently got my very first LV and it was the pm in marine rouge. They only had it in empreinte when I was there. I usually wear it crossbody and I love how it looks. I’m 5’3” 108lbs. I think the mono looks beautiful in the pictures I’ve seen but I’m glad I got the empreinte as I’ve read of glazing issues with the mono. The empreinte seems more carefree.
Can you post a pic? I was curious about this color.

Perhaps keep in mind which material is less maintenance, the vachetta on the monogram could be a turn off for some. I personally would go for the leather since it's not much more for an all leather bag. However, I do worry that the leather one would "stretch out" or get bulky looking much quicker than the monogram version.

This is a tough one. I own and love Empreinte items, and am a huge fan of the leather. That being said, I feel like this particular bag just looks better in Mono Canvas. I'm not sure why, I just do. Additionally, this is a bag that needs to maintain its structure to look its best. I think it would really bother me if the bag started looking saggy, and I can see how that might happen with Empreinte.

It depends what you're looking to use it for as well. The regular monogram is super casual to me whereas the Empreinte Noir is dressier but can go with everything as well. If you really want to meet in the middle take a look at it in the Infrarouge. It's kind of the best of both worlds. ❤️❤️