Pochette Metis - Undecided. Help!

I bought the empreinte noir very recently. I love it. I love the low maintenance of the leather, esp with winter coming- I can wear it even in the snow. If I want to dress it up or add some colour a bandeau will do the job. I’m a shorty too, and I think it looks ok on me- or maybe I’m telling myself that because I love the functionality of the bag so much [emoji4]. For an all leather bag, I think it’s priced very well. I think it’s worth the $300 extra. Good luck with your choice- both are beautiful bags.

If you can, I think you need to try both on in person. I too found the mono beautiful on all the pics in reveals, YouTube and clubhouse..but when I tried it on in person (twice) as much as I wanted to love it, it just didnt feel right on me. Now the empreinte, it was just perfect. Beautiful in person and beautifully to wear. Good luck.

I have the Empreinte PM and love it. However one thing that bothers me a bit is when I carry it by the handle, the top and front of the bag "caves-in" because of the leather. I'm not sure if the mono does this same thing or whether it is stiff enough to hold the shape when hand carried.

So I usually wear it cross body or on the shoulder which is my preferred choice.

I tried the mono on and it just doesn't look good on me unfortunately

Are the empriente bags heavy at all? My stores didn't have it in the canvas so I tried it on in the empriente version and it was gorgeous. I didn't think it was too heavy but didn't have anything inside it. However, if it was really heavy with stuff inside, I will need to think about it. TIA.

Are the empriente bags heavy at all? My stores didn't have it in the canvas so I tried it on in the empriente version and it was gorgeous. I didn't think it was too heavy but didn't have anything inside it. However, if it was really heavy with stuff inside, I will need to think about it. TIA.

Not too heavy imho. But, it feels substantial. Definitely not flimsy, thin leather.

Reactions: Kitty157
Attached these beautiful photos of the PM from some IG LV lovers I follow just to share -View attachment 3837906 View attachment 3837905
I just purchased this black one...comes in Wed had to order though....comes in Wed. Totally in love! I feel like at some point everyone will be walking around with the mono version of this amazing style and I'll want something a little different but still classic.

I totally agree! The Mono is very stiff and for me it‘s a lot more boxy then the Empreinte.
I have it in Empreinte and love it. It‘s so soft and lightweight and more special then Mono.

I recently got my very first LV and it was the pm in marine rouge. They only had it in empreinte when I was there. I usually wear it crossbody and I love how it looks. I’m 5’3” 108lbs. I think the mono looks beautiful in the pictures I’ve seen but I’m glad I got the empreinte as I’ve read of glazing issues with the mono. The empreinte seems more carefree.