Please share your costume jewelry!

Owen, I definitely need to post some more costume pics. I especially love Lanvin, Marni, Chanel, etc. statement pieces, but they're too expensive. If I had to pay that kind of money, I rather buy real jewels.

just purchased this art deco bracelet! in the first picture i'm wearing it with a lapis bead bracelet. i also tried wearing it as a choker but i'm not sure if I'll ever have the courage to wear it out in public that way :wondering

Attachments

• SD536739.JPG
    SD536739.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 937
  • Photo on 2013-02-21 at 17.09 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2013-02-21 at 17.09 #2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 940
Love this necklace the pic is not great but boy it sparkles like nothing I've seen before lol was limited edition at high street store new look

Attachments

• image-2563331241.jpg
    image-2563331241.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 879
I can't post a link to my youtube video of jewelry that I made. But it involves stained glass. With a few tools a lot of ideas can become a work of art. I am not selling anything at the moment, just giving away my creations to my friends.

I can't post a link to my youtube video of jewelry that I made. But it involves stained glass. With a few tools a lot of ideas can become a work of art. I am not selling anything at the moment, just giving away my creations to my friends.

They sound lovely, your friends are very lucky.

I'm starting to enjoy wearing costume jewellery. I have Stella & Dot necklace & a lola Rose one too. I really adore neon statement necklaces, I've been admiring the ones on etsy. I also would like a necklace from Lamprini that I saw Chiara from the blonde salad blog wearing. I think statement necklaces can be worn formal or casual depending on the design.

Last edited:
Since I don't think I'll ever be able to afford big, big stones and parures, I'd still like the look fashion-wise. Costume jewelry is affordable and fashionable. I love statement pieces. What do you have? Please let me see :biggrin:

A little off topic, but are you familiar with Eisenberg?
I think they started off as a side note to dresses and became so popular a line of costume jewelry evolved....anyway my grandmother was a fan, and I have a lot of those pieces. They're very...um, well "of a time". But I've worn them over the years, mainly at Halloween. I'll snap some pics later. Some of the peices are lovely. Many are perhaps over the top. They are very well made though.

A little off topic, but are you familiar with Eisenberg?
I think they started off as a side note to dresses and became so popular a line of costume jewelry evolved....anyway my grandmother was a fan, and I have a lot of those pieces. They're very...um, well "of a time". But I've worn them over the years, mainly at Halloween. I'll snap some pics later. Some of the peices are lovely. Many are perhaps over the top. They are very well made though.

Oooh, lucky you! Eisenberg brooches are perhaps the most sought-after vintage costume jewelry among collectors. As you say, extremely well-made and the stones seem to have a special sparkle. Don't ever part with yours. Unless someone offers you a tidy fortune and you're destitute. You should wear them at times other than at Halloween. On the shoulder of a little black dress or a dressy coat. Some clip them onto clutch-style purses. I think they're always in fashion as a chic retro statement.

The picture of the brooch you posted is gorgeous! Feel free to post more. :smile: