Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

Ladies, Perhaps one of you can answer my question... which colour turquoise is more rare?
Personally for me I like the lighter colour of turquoise , however a friend of mine says the darker colours are more of value...

Reactions: Hobbiezm
Ladies, Perhaps one of you can answer my question... which colour turquoise is more rare?
Personally for me I like the lighter colour of turquoise , however a friend of mine says the darker colours are more of value...
Incorrect.
It is a matter of personal preference. My 20 motif is set in yg and I would describe it as a robin egg blue. My earrings are slightly deeper and I in fact prefer this color to my 20.
Set in yg I think that a lighter turquoise (but not too pale) can be nice although I prefer the deeper turquoise shade when paired with wg. It is just a richer look IMO.
Right now ANY turquoise is coveted since it is not currently in production.

Incorrect.
It is a matter of personal preference. My 20 motif is set in yg and I would describe it as a robin egg blue. My earrings are slightly deeper and I in fact prefer this color to my 20.
Set in yg I think that a lighter turquoise (but not too pale) can be nice although I prefer the deeper turquoise shade when paired with wg. It is just a richer look IMO.
Right now ANY turquoise is coveted since it is not currently in production.

Thank you for the clarification.

I don't think you have to worry about value so much because either way the turquoise is expensive since it is from VCA and no other reason just like any other jewellers.
But from numerous SA's I have been told the darker colours are more rare because they are the core of the raw stones and so lesser quanities hence "rare"