Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

I have been waiting for summer to come so I can take them out. When I used to still see them in the store, I just bought whatever came and they all happened to be on yellow gold, untill the sweet ones come in white. I hope one day I will just bump into a bracelet...
You have amazing VCA pieces that everyone's dream to own![emoji11]

You have amazing VCA pieces that everyone's dream to own![emoji11]
I was lucky, really lucky! I acquired all these pieces in all different places. There is a story to all these pieces. For starter I actually bought the Vintage alhambra earrings on the VCA website, my first purchase from the website and they kept calling me to verify so many times to a point that I told them I just want to buy the earrings and I am not a criminal..haha!

Amazing collection!!! Just perfect! I was trying to find and buy this turquoise watch also)) i’m So silly.. about 3 years ago I ordered this watch (the last one over the world) and a turquoise necklace 20. After that new Cadenas watch was presented, I fell in Love with it, and rejected my purchase of turquoise items. So stupid act..

Oh! I bought that watch in St Barths (authorized store back then like a Neiman Marcus or stand alone store) 4 years ago! I was just randomly walking around and saw it. Didn't know much about the watch and was thinking everything that I had up to that point was in yellow gold, but I wouldn't mind the white gold. I have a very enabling husband that's all I can say. I even saw a 20-motifs turquoise in Monaco on the display window and they said it is for sale! I had mine already and won't need another one.

Reactions: nicole0612
I can’t believe there were days when you could waltz into a VCA and ask to see turquoise pieces! I remember trying on a YG pendant ($1200 in 2005) and a YG 10 motif ($8700 in 2010) and then just walking away, thinking oh maybe later [emoji37]

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I have been waiting for summer to come so I can take them out. When I used to still see them in the store, I just bought whatever came and they all happened to be on yellow gold, untill the sweet ones come in white. I hope one day I will just bump into a bracelet...
You might want to ask your boutique about their turquoise offering... I was told they are being offered in limited quantities, much like the lapis and rock crystals... :flowers:

You might want to ask your boutique about their turquoise offering... I was told they are being offered in limited quantities, much like the lapis and rock crystals... :flowers:
Thank you. I am in a situation - the boutique that I truly work with, won't sell me anything that is too "casual" for me. For boutiques that I work with that I don't really shop all that much, they "don't" have turquoise. What a trouble I got myself in.

Thank you. I am in a situation - the boutique that I truly work with, won't sell me anything that is too "casual" for me. For boutiques that I work with that I don't really shop all that much, they "don't" have turquoise. What a trouble I got myself in.
Why is this?
Are they pushing the high jewelry?
You should feel welcomed to purchase whatever you wish. After all, VCA is worn casually by many.
Sounds as if they are trying to sell high dollars pieces and perhaps not what you want.
It’s a good thing that you have several boutique options.

Reactions: PennyD2911
Why is this?
Are they pushing the high jewelry?
You should feel welcomed to purchase whatever you wish. After all, VCA is worn casually by many.
Sounds as if they are trying to sell high dollars pieces and perhaps not what you want.
It’s a good thing that you have several boutique options.

I live in a place that I have a flapship store, though I don't really shop there - The store is so hostile I can sense it. I made some really good friends there and they all left the store. I know they are all trying to be elegant but I can sense what they are after.

For the store that really came through for me, I can have anything if I add diamonds on it (last checked I can add diamond for the pink porcelain). Enough said. Of course if I really make a big deal out of it, I probably could get it. But this is not what I want to do for myself. I am still living in the bubble that I can casually mention and somehow it pops up, like how shopping should be.

A lot of good friends I have known for years, the ones who really call me and tell me to come pay for the pieces, they all left. And I mostly shop blind without seeing the pieces and I am happy about it too.