Please just humour me.....

omg! i'm so glad you had a good time and you got all these beautiful things~~
you remember any detail of the black kelly? i'm looking for a black kelly! what size? hardware? leather?
gosh! sorry for so many questions! i NEVER imagined there is a KELLY in Royal exchange!

shoppingsmycard - I am going to use it as a key chain for my little lotus elise!

cherry - I am so sorry, because it was black I didnt even look at it! I know it was bigger than the BJ and it was there this afternoon, thats all - so sorry I didnt ask more

Hiheels. am sorry for being a complete dunderhead on the pics front. I so want you to see the little ones!

Its true what you have all said though, you cant beat seeing the colours in real life - none of the things I ended up with were what I originally wanted - and certain pieces just call to you.....

eliselady, thank you~
if the black kelly is bigger than 28, then i'll pass..coz i'm looking for 28 exactly :sweatdrop:
i was actually checking up the phone number of the store so i can phone them 9 tomo morning :P
now, save me money and time, i'll just have to wait for my turn

the scarf looks so nice!!

Cherry, I really cant be sure! My head was in a whirl and all I could think was "you are turning down a Kelly - are you MAD!??" Why dont I call them in the morning and say I was having doubts and wanted to check the size? then I could let you know?