Please just humour me.....

Bless all of you for understanding!
Shoes - I have a dream about walking in and the SA offering me a Birkin or Kelly (in one of my 12 colours!) but I know in reality that isnt going to happen! So I think maybe a new wallet and one or two scarves and showing off my new found knowledge (thanks to Tpf!)

I am heading for the Royal exchange, which also has Tiffanys, Gucci and Prada from memory. And you can sit and have a glass of fizz after!

:drinkup:

Oh THE JOY in being away from everyone for a few days!!!! THIS is what I'm looking forward to going to NYC next week! Five days of NO RESPONSIBILITIES but myself!!!!!! I can do what I want, when I want, with whom I want! I can eat whatever I choose and shop until I drop if that's in the cards. Geez.......I can even take a bubble bath in peace!!!!!!

HAVE FUN, ELISELADY!!! And please let us know what you bring home!!!!!!

How marvelous to spend time just for you! I am dreaming of this day! Our children are wonderful, of course :heart: , but we NEED that time to ourselves. (All of us do, kids or no kids). And what an extraordinary adventure you have ahead! Pleases keep us posted and we'll be hoping for a new Birkin or Kelly to come out of the back, especially for you.

Elise, I forgot to mention that I recently had a "No Hubby, No Kids" long weekend in Paris and it was just wonderful! No stopping to feed, no whinging, no snotty noses...and that's usually just my husband!!!!

What a wonderful way to unwind! Didn't quite manage the "Guilt-Free Money" bit, but did splurge on a pair of Chanel shoes and Hermes scarf.

Yay for you!!!

You mean you actually will get to sleep the whole night through AND you have Hermes $$? WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Enjoy this much deserved treat! I'm so happy for you. Drink the entire experience down to the last drop and then please share with us so we can all live vicariously!!!

this sounds fantastic!
dh was urging me to take a week in hawaii or something to de-compress, :rolleyes: this 24/7 gig has a way of wearing you down, but a day of shopping sounds much better!
i can't wait to hear how it goes. now you've got a bunch of us nearly as excited as you are. lol

Oh you're going to have a blast! Take a nice long and SLOW stroll down New Bond Street for me. :graucho:

Gosh, I love London. Have fun. Can't wait to hear what you get...

*Sending good shopping karma your way*