Please help me pick my graduation present to myself! (pics)

What should be my graduation present?

• Tiffany Solitaire Diamond Earrings

• Tiffany Rainbow Drops Earrings

• Balenciaga Money Wallet in Plomb

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the aquamarine drops are great! However, like the others, I say go for the diamond studs. I think most people are saying go for the diamond earrings because they are a classic that will always be in style - a solid choice to mark this important event in your life. The other two items, while nice, only have a limited lifespan.
I have some diamond drops that are a quarter carat each, and they are pretty small, however they are beautiful and delicate looking. But I don't think I would go smaller than that.
Tiffany has some other beautiful classic jewelry items as well, if you decide you want something from this iconic store to celebrate your graduation.
Hmm I will have to think hard about the size... I will look at them in person of course. This is not something that I would order from the internet :yes:

I've had solitaires for about six years and now I hardly wear anything else...they go with EVERYTHING! Plus it's such a great thing to own forever. The wallet is fun, but will be worn out in three or four years and the dangly earrings are gorgeous, but you won't wear them as often. Let us know when the time comes what you end up getting!
You make good points!

I will definitely post when I get whatever I'm getting (I have a feeling it might be the diamond studs ;) )! I graduate in Dec, so I might not get them before year.

That was what I first wanted to do, but my mom convinced me otherwise. The part of my student loan that collects interest is so small, I will easily be able to pay it off with in one or two months. The rest is interest-free and isn't due until 5 years later.

Well, since you've got that part all figured out...I personally think the aquamarines are to die for! ;)

I agree with everyone who said the diamond earrings, but not from tiffany. Diamond solitaire earrings aren't something that anyone will be able to tell came from Tiffany. You just need to find a quality diamond at a good price.

Yay, finally a couple of votes for the poor aquamarine earrings. I would have felt bad for them had they not gotten any votes :wtf:

Thanks for your opinions ladies! I will let you know what I'll get after I graduate in Dec :yes: