Please help me pick my graduation present to myself! (pics)

What should be my graduation present?

• Tiffany Solitaire Diamond Earrings

• Tiffany Rainbow Drops Earrings

• Balenciaga Money Wallet in Plomb

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would definately go for the diamond solitaire earrings, but, as others have said, not from Tiffanys. You can get gorgeous earrings of much better quality for a fraction of the price elsewhere. I personally don't like the wallet idea because although it's beautiful, it will wear out. Don't you want something that you will have forever to signify your acheivement? Something maybe you could hand down to your daughter one day? What is that saying?? A diamond(s) is forever?!?! :rolleyes:

I say the earings. Diamond earings are always in style and you will have a keepsake from you graduation that you will always enjoy. Congrats on your hard work, you should feel very proud.

Definitely the earrings. I know some women who don't believe in buying themselves jewelry, but I absolutely do, especially to celebrate something you've worked hard to achieve. Congratulations!

Thank you for your opinions everyone! And thank you for your congratulations :smile:
I am soo relieved to be done with this degree (well, almost)!

So nobody likes the aquamarine earrings? I know they're the least practical, but they look so pretty :shame:

Diamond earrings of course.....there is a tad of a difference in prices between those and the wallet.....grab the studs while you can.....get the wallet yourself at a later date;)

I´d also say that .22 is not too small since you are young. I have 1 carat but I am older although I had smaller ones when I was younger but always wanted bigger so maybe you should give that a thought too...would you want bigger ones later???

Good luck!
I will be buying the gift for myself... ;)

About the size: I have tiny earlobes, so small(ish) might be the way to go. I couldn't wear my aunt's pearl earrings, for example, because they looked ridiculously large on my ears!

I would definately go for the diamond solitaire earrings, but, as others have said, not from Tiffanys. You can get gorgeous earrings of much better quality for a fraction of the price elsewhere. I personally don't like the wallet idea because although it's beautiful, it will wear out. Don't you want something that you will have forever to signify your acheivement? Something maybe you could hand down to your daughter one day? What is that saying?? A diamond(s) is forever?!?! :rolleyes:
That makes a lot of sense to me! Yes, it really would be nice to have something that will last forever!

I say the earings. Diamond earings are always in style and you will have a keepsake from you graduation that you will always enjoy. Congrats on your hard work, you should feel very proud.
Thank you for saying that :shame:. I often forget it when I feel down!

Definitely the earrings. I know some women who don't believe in buying themselves jewelry, but I absolutely do, especially to celebrate something you've worked hard to achieve. Congratulations!
Oh, I have absolutely no problem with buying jewelry for myself! I'm single, so there's noone to buy it for me anyway :P. (Well, actually my mom bought me really nice jewelry a while ago, but that's another story!) I want to buy it myself, because it's something I achieved by myself, if that makes sense.

I wanted to vote for paying off the student loan....but that wasn't a choice. Personally, I think that's a great gift to yourself!
That was what I first wanted to do, but my mom convinced me otherwise. The part of my student loan that collects interest is so small, I will easily be able to pay it off with in one or two months. The rest is interest-free and isn't due until 5 years later.

I'm the minority here, I say the wallet b/c it's the most practical and I personally loose my earring all the time. And congrats!
Good point, although I've never lost an earring... I would be terrified to lose those though!

I think the aquamarine drops are great! However, like the others, I say go for the diamond studs. I think most people are saying go for the diamond earrings because they are a classic that will always be in style - a solid choice to mark this important event in your life. The other two items, while nice, only have a limited lifespan.
I have some diamond drops that are a quarter carat each, and they are pretty small, however they are beautiful and delicate looking. But I don't think I would go smaller than that.
Tiffany has some other beautiful classic jewelry items as well, if you decide you want something from this iconic store to celebrate your graduation.

I've had solitaires for about six years and now I hardly wear anything else...they go with EVERYTHING! Plus it's such a great thing to own forever. The wallet is fun, but will be worn out in three or four years and the dangly earrings are gorgeous, but you won't wear them as often. Let us know when the time comes what you end up getting!