Please help me decide which boots to get!

So, for those that are interested. I ordered both and got them today. After trying on both, i decided to keep the Ash boots. As much as I love the look of theFrye boots, the shaft hit my leg at an awkward place and was a little bit too large on my little chicken legs; when I walked it kind of flapped around :/ The Ash boots are perfectly fitted with a pair of jeans tucked in, so I'm keeping those :smile:

Thank you for all of the advice/opinion :flowers:

So, for those that are interested. I ordered both and got them today. After trying on both, i decided to keep the Ash boots. As much as I love the look of theFrye boots, the shaft hit my leg at an awkward place and was a little bit too large on my little chicken legs; when I walked it kind of flapped around :/ The Ash boots are perfectly fitted with a pair of jeans tucked in, so I'm keeping those :smile:

Thank you for all of the advice/opinion :flowers:

Chicjean, I hope you will enjoy your new Ash boots because they are great:smile:

hands down...the frye boots! not to mention, zappos is fabulous too with their free shipping both ways. i've ordered stuff that didn't fit correctly and have never had a problem with returns!