Please help Identify this Handbag!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am I the only one who sees the F pattern?

2. Hello everyone. I've been trying to figure out the brand and style of this purse. I think it was sold around the end of 2015 or the beginning of 2016? An old colleague of mine had it and I always thought it was cute but she is no longer on FB to ask about it. Thanks in advance if you are able to help!
    [​IMG] Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 7.28.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 7.44.35 PM.png

3. can you help identify this prada bag I saw online?

Publication1.jpg
  4. Hello! I don't know if you watch the You're the Worst series, but in the last episode (S05E02) Gretchen (Aya Cash) worn a beautiful black tote bag and now I am obcessed. Do you have a clue about the brand/model?

bag.jpg

5. Do you have a better picture? That photo is pretty dark!

Shelby33 likes this.
  6. #4176 Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Not really. :sad: The tote is a large square. Soft leather (or similiar stuff). Medium double strap. And has a string on top for keeping the bag closed.

01.jpg 02.jpg

7. Hi! I was travelling in Japan and saw this gorgeous tote. Can someone id it for me?

JapanPurse.jpg
  8. Hi wwkcl, pretty sure it‘s the Celine Twisted Cabas. Unfortunately it was discontinued...

9. Wow this thread is amazing! Thank you so much- you have put me out of my misery! I had been thinking about it for weeks!

10. bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  11. @wwkcl that's a nice tote bag!

12. bellebellebelle19 and houseof999 like this.
  13. houseof999 and bellebellebelle19 like this.